Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
mara lena chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i think this story captures almost every aspect of the helen/john relationship - beautifully. it is always a thin line between being to be too painful to bear and being just amazingly beautiful. but i love these contradictory reactions this ship triggers in me. and this story fits perfectly. although i would love it to be less violent but this is who john is and if magnus is able to love him like this, i surely can too.

thanks for this fic! is sooo miss helen magnus. i hope the fics keep coming up although the series has ended...
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ooooh nice one! I love the idea of John keeping jealous watch over Helen! I love the whump and angst in this too!

PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh this was just awesome. I couldn't stop reading it once it began. Thank you for posting this
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Omg, this is awesome.

I really like the end.

And gosh, how much I love how you write James Helen fics. You make their relationship even so much sweeter.
Samisim chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Yay! I wish John would come back and finish what he started of course. Really great story.
tajmahal07 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved this! Helen & John have such a layered and fascinating relationship and you write them, oh so well! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was a good story, well written, in character, and plausable. But the rating may be a little bit off, it goes a bit further than appropriate for a T rating. Still, an enjoyable read
Entrenched chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Love this story. The way you wrote John was just delicious. As for Jason, not bad at all. A very well made character. And yay! The new season tonight. I can't wait. This was the perfect way to start it off. Thank you!

-two finger salute-