Reviews for Morning Sun
DixieAnnabelle chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Love you story concept please don't leave us hanging. Update soon o.k.
psychovampirefreak chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Great update!
jenn008 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Update soon!
Rosaroma chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Great chapter, it's really nice to see everyones reactions. I'm not sure I love your Jacob, i'm a bit of a wolf girl..but this certainly will be an interesting turn of events. I look forward to more.
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Love update soon
Nematocera chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
The story is good, but the switching in POVs is giving me a whiplash, it's confusing and you could write a wonderful story about this with just two povs (Jasper and Bella, the main characters)

Try finding a beta, your english is good so you don't need it for spellcheck and grammar. But more for the flow of the story. The things you're uploading are more rough drafts of what it could be, an it can be so much more than this !
SkylerBlack chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
great chapter. can u have bella and jasper kissing as jacob comes out of the office? i think itd be funny/ lol

update soon
Gema9908 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Ahhh am so excited about this story can't wait for the next chapter
BellaMarieS chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
VERY AWESOME! Some extra words/spelling in beginning though, but everything else is great! Is there goinfg to be a chance that edward comes back or that jasper is turned back or bellas turned to vampire? This is great!
Rosaroma chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
sweet! this story needs more good.

I await the next chapter.
Rosaroma chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Haha wow is quick to catch on. Good chapter.
Rosaroma chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Bit of a plot mistake in the last sentence, I'm guessing you meant 'but a human' other than that it's brilliant, great, making me want to write Jasper Bella stories. Awesome!
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
He's human, awesome! This was so sweet and i'm looking forward to Charlie's reaction hehe.
SkylerBlack chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
loved it. i hope esme n carlisle become human again same with emmett n rose. i think rose would be more open to bella if she wasnt so envious of her humanity.

tho i could live with eddie not being in the picture lol. update soon i cant wait for more!
SkylerBlack chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
this was a good chapter tho there were a couple things i need to mention. first the last line was backwards lol u said im no longer a human but a vampire, when it should be no longer a vampire but a human.

now the main thing thats confusing me is. that this chapter contradicts the last one. in the last chapter bella woke up to charlie and jasper in the kitchen and jasper has already told charlie wat was goin on. plus at the end jasper has realised bella is the one hes saposed to spend the rest of his life with.

but in this chapter charlie attacks jasper and bella wakes up and saves him then she tells charlie why hes there. then charlie is all i have an importing fishing trip.

see this chapter is contraditcting what u already wrote. is there a reason for that? cas im confused lol.

anyway other then that the chapter its self was good, just doesnt flow with the story.