Reviews for Gathering Flame
noxfiction chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
"By the Valar, Aragorn, so beautiful," Yep... ;p
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
hm not sure if i really approve of fics where aragorn is unfaithful, its better wen ppl pretend he was never betrothed at all. however i do like this fic tho i would like more decription of halbarad's features so i can build a better image. rita x
Kaira615 chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Amy..you are a great writer don't let any other asshole tell you different this is an extremly sweet story
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Wow. You are a very good writer, and my only suggestion is to try to write in a 3rd person point of view.
Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Very good story, screw all else who say it isn't. I love it, please write more NOW! Great stuff...
But, um... who is Halbarad?
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Oooh... fire/passion parallelism. Very good. You also pull off the second person format well. Not many can do that...
Furius chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Question, not to offend or anything because your writing is pretty good(taking out the shock factor) but how do/can you write this?
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Damnit, why can't I remember who Halbarad is? Stupid mental blocks. Beautiful as always as far of the poetic prose, and don't let the idiots grind you down.
Xris Robbins chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
I loved this, Amy. No matter what anyone else says. It's a wonderful piece of work. Please keep writing.
Meneldor Swiftest of Eagles chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Please stop writing stories like this about LotR. If you want to write some erotic stories, fine. But rather than demean a fantastic story can you come up with your own characters, surroundings and plot?
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
What IS it with you and this junk? Keep it to yourself! You've got talent, but you're wasting it on this "writing"...if it can be called that.
Maxene chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
well, it is nicely written with much talent. but...my poor Sragorn, gay? i think not. oh, man...Aragorn? he's not gay, he's too kingly, and gracous, and into Arwen & Eowyn to possibly be gay.
gd chapter 1 . 10/28/2000