Reviews for The World of Mekkan REVISION ongoing
The Timmynator chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
What kind of a sniping weapons has a guaranteed kill over two-and-a-half miles? Even at one-and-a-half the best rifles have only 80% accuracy.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Not a bad story. You should keep going and see where it goes, if it doesn't work out use what you wrote as material for a better story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Them poor bastards. Run snipers run.
Comrade chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is a nice start. It's short, but you make up for that by everything being a bit on the professional side, er, not childish sounding.

I shall read more.
Timeless Miracle chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I DO say please continue and maybe give description of the oc's
Rogue Paragon chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
EH is an understatement
F6F Freak chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I'll make up for my rather truncated review of your last chapter with this one, now that I have more to go off of.

First off, you have a very unique writing style; it seems like a blend of a script and a novel. It takes some getting used to on the reader's behalf, but I rather like it. The only flaw seems to be that it's leaving out critical details and seems to be cutting reasoning short somewhat. For instance, the squadron just willy-nilly decides to go with a group of random strangers, before they even tell the Fox or figure out if the portal has closed? To your credit, this seems to be a common error among writers, no matter the writing style.

However, you really have a good concept and plot now; I can't wait to see where it goes.
F6F Freak chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Seems to be a good concept (similar to my own). Keep it up, I want to see how this pans out.

No errors that I could see.