Reviews for A Midnight Meeting
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 3/22/2022
Good five chapters. :)
medd chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
I was so surprised to see an update! Thank you
WizardsGirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
(shrieks) ITS BACK ITS BACK ITS BACK FUCK YES I LOVE THIS FIC AND ITS BACK AHHHHHH idec if it's another however-many-years til the next update, every one of them makes my whole day better. Welcome back!
GoldenSilver chapter 4 . 4/13/2019
I really like this! I hope one day you update.
WizardsGirl chapter 4 . 10/28/2018
Yaaaaaaay! Another chapter, another encounter, another hint of what's to come I LOVE IT XD I can't wait for the next one!
SSC chapter 3 . 10/18/2018
I'm intrigued!
Undertakersonlyfriend chapter 3 . 10/17/2018
your writing is so good! and I'm so happy that your muse is active for this again because I want to read more of their interactions so bad!
WizardsGirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
(Squeals with glee) omg another update and so soon! I was totally prepared to wait a long time for the next but you've surprised me! And their interaction is growing! Yaaaaaaasssss! I just so want to see another wizards reaction omg like Luna or something, just someone who will just stare at lord loss then look at harry n back again before being like "only you, harry" and I wanna see Harry's reaction to curious/jealous artery/vein and just ahhh I adore this fix so much~! -
medd chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
Omg definitely wasn’t expecting another chapter! Thank you!
WizardsGirl chapter 2 . 10/6/2018
ITS HERE OMFG THANK YOU YAAAAAAASSSSSS [punches the air in victory] I love you! I hope that the mentioned third installment comes as soon as you're able to write it! [Make heart shape with hands] Arigato! -
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Omg, I want so much more, so SO much more! I want Lord Loss to become a familiar face in Harry's darkest hours, the times when theres too much weight on him. I want Harry ti be himself and get into all sorts of trouble and Lord Loss to find him delightfully amusing. I want EVERYTHING ugh... I love you fire this oneshot.
Bec Potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Love it. Please add more
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Continue!
April Lee Bee chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really like this one shot. I found it to be quite nice. If your ever feel like writing more to it I wouldn't mind if you did. :)
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Interesting... I would like to see more. ;)