Reviews for The Doctor and The Doo
c chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
WAIT! im confussed, ( lol, dizty joke, shame she can't talk right D:) Is Mr. Time Time Turner who is playing doc, or is he another stallion? :S
StarlightWhovian chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
How I feel when I have to explain DW;
*Me:* "I can't really explain it, but there's this guy who travels through time and space in a blue box that's bigger on the inside, and he's not a human (or pony) at all! He's a time lord from a planet called Gallifrey (or Gallopfrey) and he can't really die, well, he does, but then he regenerates, and turns into somebody (somepony) else! And-"
*Person:* "Ok, I stopped caring. Shut up now."
*Me:* "But-!"
*Person:* "No."
Skelebae chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I love this story! I'm still waiting for the next update.
Shisarakage chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Well... did not expect the fire...

I actually began to replay some of the 'Doctor Who' episodes with the Tenth in my head at some points, Equestrianizing them completely. But, despite it having been stated in Chapter One that it was the Tenth Doctor, whose human manifestation was played by David Tennant, I keep seeing Just-In and Ditzy as the Ninth Doctor (human actor of Christopher Eccleston) and Rose Tyler. I think it's because of the fact that I pretty much 'grew up with' the Ninth, despite my being born in '86 and the Ninth's debut being in '05.

Anyways, this is well-written, and I can't wait to see more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Meh chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Please update this! Please!? I really liked it!
Doggyniichan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This story is dead isnt it... I really was looking forward to seeing more but i guess this is it. Have a nice life.

Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Very nice. Great realism!
Annabeth-is-Twilight-Sparkle chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I honestly just LOVE this story. Please continue!
Doggyniichan chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This is a fantastic and whimsical story thats been plucking my heart strings for Ditzies struggles and problems.

i hope you dont let this story die for how enjoyed it is by your readers.

Keep up the phenomenal work and maybe delve into Ditzy's past and how Dinky was born. Or get Just-In to find out her past and why she is how she is. It would make for an interesting story goal dont you think? Anyway good luck fellow Brony /)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Only 8 chapters? NOOOOOOOOOOO! I demand MOAR.
XNULLX chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I must say- the entire bit with Ditzy hiding in the cloud and just reflecting is by far the best writing I've ever seen from you, and there was something poetic and magical about it. Absolutely wonderful scene, and a moment of brilliance. The rest was still good, of course, but this stood out so much that it's worth mentioning both specifically and first. Excellent work.

It's strange that Ditzy lends herself so well to sad things, but it really is effective. Her struggles are relatable and heartbreaking, and all of her interactions with Dinky are so sweet. I really can't see Ditzy any other way than as a tragic character, all things considered, and you pull it off quite well.

Glad that she and Just-in got together, and despite her fumble with the muffins again, I'm glad that some things are looking better. Of course, the good seems to be kept in check by the bad, but that keeps the story interesting. Really good update, and can't wait to see where things go from here.
kawaiidesu chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for updating and Happy late B-day! Please update when your ready!
lord faggot of gay chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter, please update soon!
CJ-Raiyuu chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Marvellous, simply marvellous and well worth the wait. You've once again shown that the plot is not at all rushed and has been given careful planning. This is indeed one of the best fanfics I have read yet. Keep up the brilliant work.