Reviews for Bound
Coffeelover1980 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
OMG... this was so beautiful and so sweet just perfect... loved it !
Thank you. :-)
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
loved it! so impressive that you captured the essence of them so early on not having watched all the episodes! thanks for writing :)
Rachel C. Astrid chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I love this piece, but I guess that should come as no surprise to you given what I've written!

This description is exactly as I imagine this kind of scenario for Kate:

he can tell that it's the first time she's ever let anyone do this to her, but it's almost as if it's something she's secretly always wanted but never had the courage to ask for.
Never been asked if she would like.

YES. I really like that you included that - not just the idea of Kate giving up control and having had an interest in it before this point, but also how others might perceive her and her tastes and what kind of opportunities she may or may not have had to explore in the past.

And I love this part, on its own merit but even more so after seeing Season 5:

"You do," she admits quietly, and he's not sure he ever really realised that she's exactly what he's been missing. Someone who understands that sometimes, it doesn't have to be all about words. "Do I?" she asks, her voice hesitant as it draws him out of his thoughts. "Know you, I mean."
karin.vaught chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
That was freakin' awesome. Thanks.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
ohhhh very nice. Looking forward to more of your fics.
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
When I think tied and bound, I think sexy and kinky and scandalous...and this was all those things. More than that though it was sweet and tender and romantic. HOT and LOVELY (and wonderfully written)!
Audreyj1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
That was really well written! Fun to read!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
So good. Just so good. Really.
WhoKnows1125 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Sexy and romantic. What's not to love?
Helainewarrior chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Now THIS, is making love. It was sexy and beautiful, and I'm embarrassed to say that I teared up a little.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh ffs... do you HAVE to write such good sex? :P
Lowrey chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Love it! Great job! Oh how I wish this happened to me :P
NancyErin chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Sooo good and sooo hot'n'sexy ) I especially love the connotation use of "words" in this dialogue! Awesomely written! The characters were intimate in many more levels than the commonly "I love you" scenes! So good! Thank you! I think I'll re-read it. hehe
Callie Ryan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I started reading, not really knowing what to expect from you with this piece. But what I got was a beautiful metaphor and an exploration intimacy at a fundamental level.

Again, the elegance of your work blows me away and the sheer insight you show for characters new to you is so very impressive.

The more you write, the more I fall in love with your writing and your characters.

thank you.
docvap chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great story! The intimacy that you captured is such an unexpected surprise but it just made the story amazingly better! Bravo!