Reviews for War Stories
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/8
Great story! I enjoyed it!
lutheranapriljones chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I just found your story. I totally thought Becket and Ryan were going to kiss in the spirit of New Year's.
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I love the idea that they met like that. This site really needs more Kevin and Kate stories. I really love this one:)
The-KLF chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loved this! Especially Beckett's vice story! :D
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
CUTE! I like it, it adds a layer to their relationship. :) CUTE!
JasmineBelle7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Haha you were right this was fun! I love the characters voices - so them!
Merlins Sister chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice take on early Detective Beckett and Ryan, with their easy relationship obvious from moment go.
hachoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely loved it :D Ryan and Beckett have such an awesome sibling-y relationship but it's rarely focused on. So finding this is almost a miracle. Thank you for writing it! :D
yen35 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Very nice one. I would love to see on the show how Ryan first met Beckett and how Beckett met Esposito cos she and Esposito seem to have a closer relationship than she and Ryan. Did you watch 'eye of the beholder'? It was great. And very funny moments, like in the hotel room when Esposito said 'its about something more' and she said 'keep on searching'.

I had a week off. What a pain to go back to work. Enjoy university while you can.
Younger Dr. Grey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
How adorable!

Love the stories and Espo just being all confused when Ryan walks in :)
castlelover100 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved it! :) Very well written! You don't see much Ryan/Beckett stories so I enjoyed this very much, thank you! :)
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm a fan of these "first meeting" stories *_* I really like yours. I think they are so cute ! And Ryan coming into Homicide was well done, too
timeblind chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
1. "Vice" and "Narc"! 3

2. Ryan teasing Beckett with the whole "you wanna?" thing! :D Teehee.

3. They remembered each other even after a year!

Ahhh I love Beckett and Ryan! Thanks for picking up my prompt! :) 3 You did a wonderful job with it and I'm still grinning. Haha!
imaginaryvigilante chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow you write fast! Not that I'm complaining, I love it but it makes me feel lazy, knowing I have sixsomething half written stories :3 But still yay! New story! *insert a cute Stana GIF here*

Ahh the early years. How I love them. Especially when written by you :) #humblebrag

Too much?

Anyway this story is totally adorable and realistic and I loved it. I hope we get to hear or see some more back story in the actual show.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh my god I love love love these kind of stories. And this one was so cute. Really a great read! :)