Reviews for Duìzhăng dà Gēgē
smo13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
hey, this may seem like a stupid question and make me seem like i dont watch firefly, but what does BDM mean? However, i love your story! Its very well written and everyone is in character.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Cute story, Mal is a bit like a big brother to Kaylee, he seems to care for her in that way. And its cute to hear Kaylee say "We're engaged!". It was also cute when she said they needed to talk about "a kinda big somethin". The one thing that you might consider is going a little lighter on the dialect, you want some certainly, but too much makes it labor intensive to read, so you might think about cutting back a bit.

Malinara chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Loved it! The last bit with Mal and Kaylee was epic D
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Loved this. I think you've got the characters exactly right when you show that when Mal has a big-brotherly talk with Kaylee about her relationship with Simon, Kaylee would take the opportunity to talk to Mal about his relationship with Inara. And of course say things he would be unwilling to hear from anyone else. I like the way their talk evolves from him trying to give her good advice, to her giving him advice, without any exact dividing line. Only Kaylee could get Mal to make candid admissions of this sort. Good story, and good writing.