Reviews for As Morning Dawns, Reflections
noxfiction chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
o! I like it! Well handeled.
Dagniro Vanaliel chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*Kills homophobes* I find nothing wrong with this; its sweet, well written, and very very daring. I read some of your reviews for this, and one response that hurt me was "EW!" Now, that hurts. It does. I applaud your skill and your guts, but unless flames dont affect you, I'd say that some people on here arent ready for this. Even though you warned them of slash...

Anywho, great story, it made me wanna cry. :(
Estel Baggins chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Hmm... I was expecting this to be an Aragorn/Legolas fic, and it's a nice surprise to find something different. Can you tell me more about these two? Please?
Greetings from Mordor chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
that was great. It wasn't as sickenly romantic as most slash-fics are, which is brilliant, and for once the character aragorn was getting with was NOT legolas.

You also tackled the Arwen issue, which most slash writers try to bypass, and overall this fic just seemed more realistic somehow. I dont know how u did it, but it worked!
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
So Halbarad is your adopted minor character? (Mine is Haldir, arrogant elf that he is...mmm.) Throughout this series, which I'm reading entirely out of order, you've given him a personality beyond what is seen in the books. And that always seems to be the most fun - expanding the characters. Aragorn slash is always a little odd, being as no one really knows what to do about Arwen, but I understand the pairing, and I like it. Wonderful work.

I'd also like to say that you are quite probably the bravest fanfiction writer I've seen. I know that the people writing you such awful flames are quite possibly homophobes, and at the very least curmudgeons, but still...if I got reviews like that, I don't know if I could keep writing. Just one ill-deserved flame kept my keyboard silent for a month. I don't know how you can handle the bigots, but I'm very glad you're still writing.
Pip's Sister chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Heh... that's cute. Kind of interesting the way Aragon thought of Arwen first, then moved on. Interesting coping mechanism... or something.

I think I just stopped making sense...
kira chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
nicely written, but can anyone write something that isn't a slash? apparently not...
Famira Damaris chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
AAAAIGH! Shoooort! ;_; Nu! Me like! I love Lord of the Rings slash! *boots all the dumbas.s flammers away* Please write more slash fanfics in this catagory - I'd read them, since I usually only read the slash fics here . *rounds on the idiot flammers* Note this is a FANFIC: therefore, this is a fan interpretation - it doesn't have to follow the canon. 'Sides, I don't see what's wrong with love, whether it's between two men, two women, or a man and a woman.

Would you ever consider writing a Legolas/Aragorn or a Legolas/Frodo (*glazes over at the thought*), or a Legolas/Gimli one?

The only problem I have with this is 1). I forgot who Halbarad is ;_;! 2) It's a little short for my taste (I babble endlessly in my own fics, so it's really just personal preference). Keep up the good work! _
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
I'm rereading 'The Lord of the Rings', and am halfway through 'The Two Towers.' I cannot remember who Halbarad is. But, I've read through the bit on Helm's Deep... Probably jsut my memory going, it's not so unheard of. You capture Tolkein's prose and language usage well. _
Xris Robbins chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
You really needed a good review for this one, Amy, judging from all the crap that the flamers wrote. Amazing piece, as always. I never considered them as a couple (I've always been a Legolas/Aragorn fan myself... regardless of how I can't spell their names ) but reading this is like an eye opener. Brilliant work, Amy. I truly love your writing. *ALL* of it. Anyone who has anything else to say about it has really got a mental defficiency. Either that or are just flamers. *Pauses* Nevermind, there's really no difference, is there?
Meneldor Swiftest of Eagles chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
Same as Gathering Flame
ArwenAria18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
I didn't read this one either, I just wanted to say EEWWWWW please don't post this! Disgusting idea and plot! ...you get the idea. I have no doubt you're a good writer - but stay away from horrible thigs like this! Why not write about something more...wholesome? Poor Tolkien! It's a good thing he's dead and can't see you doing terrible things to his literary characters. This is gross.
Hermione Hottie chapter 1 . 1/27/2001