Reviews for Only in My Dreams
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
damn, i knew she was gunna do that.
- well, there was no getting over him, thats for sure... that was deep.
nicely done.
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
loved this
bfl2ma chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
My gosh that is horribly heart breaking but still a beautiful peace of writing. I really loved this even though it almost brought me to tears.
CozItRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow! Wonderful!
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
OMG you actually killed off Edward, I always think that an author is brave to do that. I felt quite sick actually. An amazingly sad story.
momma2fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Well, wow! Umm...I have no words. That was so sad. You actually made me feel sorry for Jacob, that's never happened before...Thanks!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Omg. This is heart breaking. You've had me crying into my coffee this morning, but gah, I don't regret a single tear. This love is so deep and tragic. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
:(. I hurt for Bella ..
stacyw66 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That is one of the most beautiful stories I have read. So well written and just well... beautiful. I'm tearing up at the moment. Love it.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow. Ouch. Unrequited grief. It's all around us
R
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OMGosh...that was so sad...poor Bella! But she & Edward got their HEA...sorta...but the only one they COULD have. Very beautifully written, hon! )
dkgors chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
OMG what a beautifully written story but so tragic...My heart breaks for Jake...but Bella was always Edwards.

Dixie
LillyTD chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Wow!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ur one shot was pimped out on FB and I have to say... WOW! That was incredible! Very sad and very heart wrenching! hmmm...gonna have to read more from u now...

;)
Jennyraem chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I found this rec'ed on facebook and I very rarely ever read one shots but I am so glad that I read this one. I was heartbroken at the beginning and was near sobbing in the middle when he came back to her. Even though I still feel like crying I felt Bellas calm at the end. You did a wonderful job of bringing her feelings to life and your writing was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!