Reviews for One and Only, Right?
ShikazeOfficial chapter 14 . 10/13/2018
Updated 2013 hahahahahahaha...

...

Q-Q
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2017
Please update this book is amazing. (Even if it has been 5 years :))
Faery66 chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
This was a lovely story. I understand you may have problems which disables you're ability to update. So, thank you very much for making this story. It made me so emotional. Thanks for the story
I'm angry chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Where the hell is the rest?! I didn't even read this yet because I wanted to check if it's finished and its been years without this being completed! I know this will be good so I want to see another chapter!
Kiririinshi chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
thank you for this fic, i really liked it. Seriously I love how u write so much, I wish I could see and end to it, Ill make my own ending in my head !
Lillian moon chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
I want to give Izaya a hug know
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Please continue and finish this amazing story!
PervertedUnicorn chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Please,please,please finish 't live it like 's an amazing story!Its just perfect,I was looking for something like that for a long time and I was so happy when I found it,and now I'm sad because it's not completed.
You are an amazing writer!
Pleaseee write more!
pichu10176 chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Haha read this on drrrkink and was like, I remember reading this. Then I found it again. Heyy you didn't update your recent chapters to the drrrkink.

I really enjoy this story and hope you will come back to it.
Chunderima23 chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Moooooooooore.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
continue!
Chaosprincess chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
I was trying to read this on AO3 but I got impatient and came here. Pleae, please, PLEASE FINISH IT :D
Niino chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
OMFG, that is amazing. I need an update! :-C
PLEEEAAASSSEEE *-*
observiing chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
This fanfiction is wonderful! All the characters are beautifully in character. I love Izaya a lot, but for some reason I enjoy reading story's were he is broken and his mask betrays him, revealing his true person. You did just that, and I hope it continues. I know it's been pretty much a year but, if you please could update soon...?
It'd be a shame if this great story was put in the corner to be ignored.