Reviews for A Series of Short Stories
uuuuuuh?THAT WAS AWESOME!
maxamus chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
It was funny
maxamus chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
it was so awesome i loved it
maxamus chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
it was awesome i loved it
maxamus chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I love them so much please make a #6 one
maxamus chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
it is amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Lol...
Go Em!
LAdolphingirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
XD this story always cracks me up!

Poor Maxy... I wish it actually was like this! Emily could join them... It sounds nice, the bunch of them actually being friends.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Why am I not surprised in the least by Emily's talent?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
"Uh... Sir Leroy your FACE!"

...okay, I cannot stop laughing right now. Er, I wouldn't do that if I were you, Emily... And of course Emily would try to kill Trellis! At least right after an extremly awkward moment. So funny!

-justyourtypicalsmut-readingdirty-mindedguest
Laelaloo chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
What a silly song! I like it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Lol
Squishykitt chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Awww, I liked the one where she sung and the one with Emily and Leon, AWWW so cutey cutey 3
Lacey chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love the water balloon one!,and 'Singin','bite me' was funny too!,but 'water balloons' was my favorite, I laughed my head off, i could have fell out of my chair and rolled around on the floor laughing!, but i didn't, I was reading it aloud to my sister,so I could barely get the words out of my mouth I was Laughing so hard,it made me LOL, alot!, I'm writing a story for fanfiction too, i think it will be good, I hope no one critisises me too hard though!, it'll be called 'finding an old friend' I know it's not the coolest name,but it kinda explains the situation. I hope you read it, i think I put plenty of comedy in it, but I'd like to make sure, so please tell me what you think, it'll be coming out soon!
Lacey chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
this is funny, all of your story's make me laugh my head off, I hope you make more soon!.