Reviews for The Political and the Personal
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So cute! Loved it! I wish you could continue the story!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love that universe of yours
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love this series so much. Update please. You're an amazing writer.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
so...I love your stories. And I'm glad I have finally had time to read all of the Keeping Love stories at once. HOWEVER, I have noticed a distinct lack of my favorite character, Ensign Pavel Androvich Chekov. I would like to request some Chekov in the near future. Please.

GREAT job with this story though, it totally sucked me in and I love the way you handled the redestruction of Vulcan. Keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I applaud you, dear Sir/Madam.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm continuously amazed...you keep making these better than ever.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh wow. This was a wonderful ficlet to the series. Thanks for that.
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was such a good chapter. Actually the last 4 were awesome! I have no idea why but I had lost track of this series until today when I got notification of the latest chapter and noticed I had not read the last 4. I am so glad I am all caught up.

I love his series and I really like whet you are doing with the relationship between Jim and Spock and the way you depicted the after effects of the destruction of Vulcan on a telepathic species. I really wanted to slap the psychiatrists with the over emphasis on "emotions" and the "human"-centric judgement based on species ego-centrism.

OK rant over. Thanks for the wonderful stories you keep cranking out. I love them all! *smishes*

LL&P \\/_

Aaliyah
RubyHair chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Nice that Spock is recovering and Jim is going through everything he can think of for him. There is one thing that Jim needs to consent to do, however and that is to bond with Spock. I really think that's the only thing that will heal him.
rubberducky26 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
New part of the story! Your updates always make me the happiest!
DoubleTorpor chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Matt: You are a WIZARD. I love this series. So warm and wonderful, real and sharp.

Jim's magic bed is drawn vividly as are all parts of this story. I really love it!

Favorite part of this:

It was oddly...homely. It was a room that appeared lived in, in a way that the ugly furnishings and bare tidiness of the house below was not.

"It gets cold up here at night, so you're officially banned from the rest of the room," Kirk grinned, tugging Spock over to the bed. "This bed is, like, magic or something. It doesn't ever get cold in there."

"Is that a guarantee?"

"Yep," Kirk said, drawing him into a long, languid kiss in which he moulded himself to every inch of Spock's body - and then twisted them and pushed so that Spock landed on his back on the mattress, arms coming up automatically to catch and secure Kirk above him.

"Jim..."

"No, I know," Kirk agreed, kissing his way up one pointed ear. "I know, you're not relaxed enough to try that. But I've fantasised about kissing you in this bed, and damn it, I'm going to do it."