Reviews for Corpse Bride: Book 1
Lily the Vocaloid chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
You must finish this!
eternallyyours4ev chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Quite an interesting twist. This is getting really exciting now!
eternallyyours4ev chapter 12 . 12/20/2015
I adored this chapter as much as I adored this particular scene in the movie.
eternallyyours4ev chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
The awaited arrival of Emily is everything I hoped for. True to the movie, as well as what Victor must have thought!
eternallyyours4ev chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I absolutely love this!
donovandelaney26101 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
You don't need chaptures one-15. So why are they here? And what's with the unlikely ending? Victor and Emily are married so they'd be together.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
That's from the movie and is not needed.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Victor would have taken Emily to his parents. Maggot stayed in the land of the dead. But Scraps went with them. Mayhow would have opened the door to let Victor and Emily in.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Why put this in here? It's not needed. lol
donovandelaney26101 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
You don't even need this chapter in here.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Story would be great if it was shorter and got to the point.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
You should've not started with Emily's back story.
Zachary Osgood chapter 17 . 2/2/2015
Okay...We got to talk, first your grammar wasn't so great, you mix your he's and she's, the plot is confusing, and the audience would be expecting victor to marry Emily in the end and not for this to happen. If you have committed to changing the story so Emily would marry victor, YOU NEED TO DO IT! Also you should be careful taking parts from the movie, a lot of people may not like that or can get board with the story since they have heard it already, in fact copying the story is actually kind of illegal under copyright law.
I love the story of Emily and the parts of what victor is feeling. But the rest is a little confusing and boring at times.

Please do contact me using email. I would love to help fix the mistakes. I'm a writer myself I have written a lot of books and they are pretty large, my biggest so far I'm still working on, it is currently 195 pages!

Please do contact me and tell you what's wrong!

My Gmail address is...

Hope to hear from you soon! But it is entirely up to you!

Zachary Osgood
P.S. It was still a good story non of the less! ;)
Zachary Osgood chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Alright, how is this going to work? She sees barkis and not Victoria? Is victor going to help Victoria?
Zachary Osgood chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
Now your mixing your he's and she's