Reviews for Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 10/4
Loved it.:) My favorite line:
"It's a picture of someone who will dare to dream, even if it terrifies her."
Makes me think of how scared Quinn must've been the first time she held Rachel's hand and the first time she kissed her. Melts my heart.
vimaria chapter 1 . 1/20
I don't know how many times I read this fic, but it's always makes me smile. It's short but oh so perfect!
Rukobee chapter 1 . 1/14
perfection from start to finish.
AlessanaVargas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
well that just freaking adorable. great job!
mimi1015 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
wow this is beautiful
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh dear, it’s one-shot like this that makes me want to marry a fic. It’s so damn short but it tells a touching tale of love, family and dreams. I think I got a bit of a chest pain because of how beautiful this was written. This is definitely going to my favorites.

Again, thank you for the very good read. You’re awesome X-)
watdaforks chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
again with the diabetes inducing fic good god.
i'm this close to crying. it's that sweet.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I don't know why I've never read this.

But I really think like crying because it's one of the most beautiful, yet simple, things I've ever read.
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww, this was really cute. :) Loved it.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
beautiful story
Darkened Past chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm honestly a little in love with this story. For such a short story my head has full on started filling in the years (so to speak). Great images.

I think that's why I love your stories; Rachel & Quinn are set characters, but in every story you write they are different, you know? You don't recycle the same characterizations for each story, I don't doubt you full have a back story mapped out for these guys in your head. I dunno, I just love it.
qfab chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Amazing. Loved seeing them grow up in the fic. :)
EAnIL chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So... So... SWEET! this fic is really adorable!

Thanks for sharing this Awesome fic! and hoping to see more of your works!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is beautifulllllll :)