Reviews for Loves Begining
Faery66 chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
Hope to read more soon.,

D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
It's good. Best to make it clear who's point of view it's in first and give a small chapter on the current politics going on in Love Begining. Allows everyone to keep up with the story.
EveJHoang chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
That's good, I like it. Except forks weren't invented until the 17th century and Potter isn't a roman name... neither is Hadrian... meh, good enough, I'm eager to read more!
ventte chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Hey Siriusblackkay! Just passing by to remind you that your fic is totes amazeballs and that Loves Beginning still has loyal readers who are pretty much dying to know what happens next. And for the Harric slash! *Flys away*
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Desdemona Cassius chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Good start. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good writing.
JS59 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Can't wait till more chapters I love it
lady wolvie chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
i like it so far but i reserve further judgment until there are more chapters.
RoseThorn333 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Cute love it please write more soon.
belladu57 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very good
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'd be willing to read more to see where this goes
Floyd in the Sky chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That's so much promising ! Please, keep writing ! :) and update soon !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Well, the idea initially seemed interesting. The Godric's beginning as a Roman slave, but for me it's the little details within your story that make it unrealistic, and as I say, for me, causes a lack of interest in the writing.

For instance, I hardly believe that a Roman man would give his 'regards' for a dinner, and believe that they wouldn't engage in any more than an order with a slave. Its just little things like that.

Also the idea of the young son being married to another man. Again, it's the Roman era, everything is about family status and what not. If he was having an affair with a man, fine, but I don't feel that is the best way for the story to flow. Maybe try it as a female who Godric has been made life slave or whatever, then have her brought into line for a marriage.

Also, 'Hadrian Potter', I actually Lol'd at that. It's a smart Idea, but if you're going to do something Roman at least go the whole hog and make it sound more believable like Potterus or something :P

Would definitely read a continued version of it as it is a fantastic concept!
help does wonders chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
update
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
j