Reviews for The Dysfunctional Duo
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
i've gota hand it to you. you are a good writer
AliyahNCIS chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Very much have enjoyed your T&Z fic. Interesting and rather amusing to see it from the POV of McGee. The last line confused me a little but I'm slow to pick up on things and it's not surprising. Liked how you ended it with a confession and then starting off simple, instead of dissolving in fiery passion which is a tad unrealistic. Very well done, thank you for sharing! :)
Silvergrass chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
mcgee cerebro hilarious :)
Schmaltzy chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Lovely conclusion to a great story.

You could certainly follow this up, but I understand if you choose to leave this here.

Looking forward to your next undertaking.
mprmusings chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
perfect ending to a delightful tiva ff. thank you for sharing...baby bunnies :D tee hee.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
"Oh, Baby Bunnies!" Now laughing hysterically..whatever that's supposed to mean, thank you, thank you very much! Great story, Tim's voice is always appreciated and the ongoing saga of Tony & Ziva, well, this version was great!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
OMG, what a wonderfully clever mix of angst & humor!

Some of my favorite lines: Tim: "He really cared about these insanely destructive people he worked with" and "his conscience, which oddly enough sounded decidedly feminine and addressed the rest of his mind as 'Timmy'" His conscience is Abby's voice? Too funny!

Also Tim: "then he remembered that Tony pictured him in tights and decided that he could learn the hard way."

From Ziva: "There were not many conventionally sane people in her social circle..."

You know, for all the time we don't get to spend with our 3 Musketeers, I can totally imagine them carrying on like this! Well done!
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Awww! It's over?

*is sad*

Well, for what it's worth, I loved that last chapter. Tentative, touchy-feely Tiva, with emotions running wild. Awesome.

And I love McGee. Like, seriously. He's awesome, and so much more observant than you'd think, which makes him the prime candidate for a Tiva narrative. I loved all the geeky sci-fi references, because that was so him.

And the last line! Oh, the last line... Loved it.

Thanks so much for sharing! Come again soon?
allinthesocks92 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
That was so good I likes it nice and simple. And how much Mcgee is involved because he really has stepped up and become a bigger character
scousemuz1k chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
Tim won his bet on the medication; and the one he didn't say out loud that Ziva would follow Tony.

Ultimate pain relief... aahh...

And you did warn me about the last line!

I hope RL's getting its equilibrium back,will PM with a few other stories I giggle at.

scouse
nk chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Hilarious. Luckily he's not a Star Trek red shirt or his fate would've been different after that conversation with Ziva.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
So while part of him would love to grab the proverbial popcorn and enjoy the mutual torment, his conscience, which oddly enough sounded decidedly feminine and addressed the rest of his mind as 'Timmy', persuaded him to give them an assist

For some reason, this sentence just explains so much to me about McGee's character. I am not saying he's gay but he has a gentle loving heart and most people equate that with the "feminine" side of things. You really got his character so true with this one sentence and with the whole story so far.

Thank you.

And his talking with Ziva after worrying about them both and then the usual Tim muck up when he tries to tell her something important...it just worked for me!
scousemuz1k chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Too many lovely little pithy turns of phrase to mention, OK, I will, just the first two - Abby and dog collars, not gloves, and government issued sidekick, wonderful, and it goes on from there. I love the look inside Tim's head, with his feminine looking conscience, his fear of Ziva booby trapping HIS mind, his love for both of HIS sidekicks, and his unrequited (sigh) love for Abby. I am SO enjoying this, and I DON'T LIKE TIVA!

Hmmm... it's Greek, and I have no idea how to do Greek plurals...Cyclopedes?
mprmusings chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
anxiously awaiting the next chapter/update...one that is hopefully, blatantly...TIVA ;D thanks for sharing