Reviews for An Ingenious Plan

This is pure gold!
Verity359 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Clever. :)
Alpha007 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oh heck, that was bloody hilarious.
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, what delightful crack... I can't stop laughing.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh man, that was fucking hilarious.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is great!
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol! Puts a new perspective on not getting along with youself
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
oh wow... 3, 9, 10 and 11 all in one fic... my amusement never ceased! I'm guessing that for 10 (since this was a dare from Jack and all), this fic took place sometime after the master debacle and the "year that never was." ...Either that or after the Stolen Earth thing, but the doctor would hardly be in high spirits around that time so my fist idea seems to be the most plausible. You must have had fun writing this. I would have and been laughing (or at least smiling stupidly) the whole time. XD
Jimmy Collins chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was entertaining. You might want to read it over again, and check the narration (or maybe that's just me. I like to read the lines in the relative person's voice, and I got a bit confused somewhere in the middle).

Oh, and I was trying very hard not to let my imagination explode. We really must try to keep the K rating, and, as I said, I like to imagine things as they happen (read things in the relative person's voice, among other things...)

Regards,

J. Collins
Paws13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this story! FAVORITE!
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"It's not a cake. It's an astronomical four dimensional model of the universe."

Comedy genius :D
Empress of Hats chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wait, isnt this a bit like self-abuse, except not really? Good story though. ;D
KayTeeBeth chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was great. Just... great. I really don't have another word for it. I was laughing the whole way through. Poor Three... So abused by his future incarnations. Loved it.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Hee. Brilliance. _
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ooh this was beeyootiful!