Reviews for Bleach: The Shinigami of Twilight
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/15
This was a great chapter.
please keep up the great work.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/3
Had to laugh when I saw all the punks thinking they were tough. I can only imagine the kind of nickname he will get if Takahata's in canon is anything to go on. This has definitely become one of my favorite stories in this crossover because it is one of the most unique as far as I am concerned. Really hope that you continue to update it and will be looking into any other stories that you may have written.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 9/3
Glad to see that those two care about eachother. She is one of my favorite characters in the series but she rarely gets any time in fics because almost no one has made it to the magical world in their stories yet. Definitely like the way you jumped that hurdle. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/3
Awesome. Wasn't sure what to expect at the beginning but you sure did make a cool story. Like how he interacts with everyone and how his presence has changed certain things. Can't wait to read more.
Ciarle chapter 3 . 6/20
Nilrem1981 chapter 3 . 5/14
hope you can update this story soon
JJN37 chapter 3 . 5/1
I can't wait for more I love this fic so much
dzimmer08 chapter 1 . 3/29
Please update this story. One of the best negima bleach crossovers out there.
clw123cat chapter 3 . 1/15
Yes can't wait for more
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Please make sure Ichigo doesn't make a dumbass mistakelike Jiraiya from Naruto... tell Negi about the godfather relationship IIMMEDIATELY... instead of dragging it out... cuz the boy needs love in his life. A parental figure and all...
an annoyed reade chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
dude u emphasize to much we dont need that
lee chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
story writing is very good keep it up. is any update coming out
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Please tell me that Ku fei is in the harem.

I want MORE of this Epic Fic!