Reviews for Bleach: The Shinigami of Twilight
FUCKING FINISH IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHH I HATE YOU YA COCK SUCKER!
ARegularGuy chapter 3 . 7/25
Please continue this story, it is quite great. The only problem is not enough chapters I believe this problem is quite simple to fix in time.
Great story please continue
Epic start
Hey this is a great fic you should come back and update already
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
This was a great chapter.
please keep up the great work.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Had to laugh when I saw all the punks thinking they were tough. I can only imagine the kind of nickname he will get if Takahata's in canon is anything to go on. This has definitely become one of my favorite stories in this crossover because it is one of the most unique as far as I am concerned. Really hope that you continue to update it and will be looking into any other stories that you may have written.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Glad to see that those two care about eachother. She is one of my favorite characters in the series but she rarely gets any time in fics because almost no one has made it to the magical world in their stories yet. Definitely like the way you jumped that hurdle. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome. Wasn't sure what to expect at the beginning but you sure did make a cool story. Like how he interacts with everyone and how his presence has changed certain things. Can't wait to read more.
Ciarle chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
LOVE IT
Nilrem1981 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
hope you can update this story soon
JJN37 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
I can't wait for more I love this fic so much
dzimmer08 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Please update this story. One of the best negima bleach crossovers out there.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2015