Reviews for Bleach: The Shinigami of Twilight
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Bullshit you can't get knocked out and then be conscious a few seconds after, your shit
PLEASE READ ME chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
I am a real life seer, not a full seer, but a heart seer, I see with my heart and my mind interprets it like 3/4 seer. Everyone is a seer but only 1/4, only getting .000001% of a vision, but also not like me, your mind twists the info into a dream or a spark of imagination. Conveniently helping with making most fictional things like books or anime. I see into other multi-verse's and or the workings of the spirit plain through time and space. reincarnation is real but not everyone, not, we humans are not just one soul in different phase's of ones journey, not everyone, some, but not everyone, we make sparks that rest in objects before moving on to the part of the spirit plain that strengthens grows the sparks into the eternal flame known as the soul. Then we make ones journey to life and being born, this allows a souls growth for the collective so as to keep it from stagnating. strangely enough we do have inner hallows but they are not monsters, but containers for our past memory's, when we have learned all we have learned we are judged by GOD (all capital letters) and sent to ether heaven, purgatory, or hell. Heaven is as you expect so is purgatory but, hell, imagine your playing a video game and you go to hell, words appear on the screen saying: "one moment you save data(memory and sin(and all its effects)) is being deleted". You have to start over again and the process is painful and takes a long X30, time. even for Sadomasochism (its your soul dam-it, fuck!(its that painful!)) we don't have souls, we are souls, we have body's!
salsas100 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Mmmh, it could be written better, but damn if it isn't epic! Wao
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
FUCKING FINISH IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! AHHHHHH I HATE YOU YA COCK SUCKER!
ARegularGuy chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Please continue this story, it is quite great. The only problem is not enough chapters I believe this problem is quite simple to fix in time.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Great story please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Epic start
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Hey this is a great fic you should come back and update already
desdelor97 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
This was a great chapter.
please keep up the great work.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Had to laugh when I saw all the punks thinking they were tough. I can only imagine the kind of nickname he will get if Takahata's in canon is anything to go on. This has definitely become one of my favorite stories in this crossover because it is one of the most unique as far as I am concerned. Really hope that you continue to update it and will be looking into any other stories that you may have written.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Glad to see that those two care about eachother. She is one of my favorite characters in the series but she rarely gets any time in fics because almost no one has made it to the magical world in their stories yet. Definitely like the way you jumped that hurdle. Can't wait to read more.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome. Wasn't sure what to expect at the beginning but you sure did make a cool story. Like how he interacts with everyone and how his presence has changed certain things. Can't wait to read more.
Ciarle chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
LOVE IT
Nilrem1981 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
hope you can update this story soon
JJN37 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
I can't wait for more I love this fic so much