Reviews for How To Love
I just bearly realized that how Katie has anorexic in this story but Ciara Bravo who plays Katie's character in Big Time Rush played Emma who was anorexic in The Red Ban Society. Coincidence. You prophesied what character she was playing after BTR. When I first read this a few years ago and now I'm reading it again I definitely see it. God bless you. Keep on Writing.
It's a Big Time Rush lyric from Music Sounds Better With You. I know. I'm right.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hi!I'm MusicBringsMe2Life I love this.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/11/2014
Hi!I'm MusicBringsMe2Life,I just wanted to say that every time I read this story I fall more in love with it every JOB(;
BlessedAssurance chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
I love this I finish reading a chapter I can't help but go listen to their yeah I'm on a Big Time Rush kick again.
livelearnlovesing chapter 56 . 5/18/2014
I had a feeling the song he would dig would be "All Over Again" this book was amzing
Blue Leah chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
I don't really like reading stories with one of the guys dating (or having dated, married, and become widowed) to an OC, but the summary for this story intrigued me (plus I've read other great stuff by you). This story is awesome. I love how you're surprised by the amount of reviews you receive. The story is very well written and very well deserving of the praise. It's 2014 and I think it still holds up well (some stories written during season 1 and season 2 don't really stand the test of time, I think).
mspstar97 chapter 56 . 8/17/2013
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Replayz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing, I've read this story five times its amazing
aracelia chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
beautiful chapter you are personaly my favorite author of the fanfiction world you put all your time and effort into these and im really greatful and proud of you for you sucess keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
The part of this chapter in the apartment was the first time it seemed like the guys were really being friends.
btrfanfiction1516 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
I've never been in a state like this..I'm an emotional wreck!
NeonLovesYou chapter 39 . 4/3/2012
I know where the name came from ;D Lol The BTR Song... I love that and I love this Story! The Best! J'dore
actuallywhytho chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I love this story! I loved the part with Logan and Carlos fighting. It made me smile. :) I don't know why...
ravenwashere chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm just starting this. I feel so bad for James. Can't wait to read it all the way through!