Reviews for How To Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Hi!I'm MusicBringsMe2Life I love this.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/11/2014
Hi!I'm MusicBringsMe2Life,I just wanted to say that every time I read this story I fall more in love with it every JOB(;
MusicBringsMe2Life chapter 39 . 12/9/2014
I love this I finish reading a chapter I can't help but go listen to their yeah I'm on a Big Time Rush kick again.
livelearnlovesing chapter 56 . 5/18/2014
I had a feeling the song he would dig would be "All Over Again" this book was amzing
Blue Leah chapter 56 . 4/1/2014
I don't really like reading stories with one of the guys dating (or having dated, married, and become widowed) to an OC, but the summary for this story intrigued me (plus I've read other great stuff by you). This story is awesome. I love how you're surprised by the amount of reviews you receive. The story is very well written and very well deserving of the praise. It's 2014 and I think it still holds up well (some stories written during season 1 and season 2 don't really stand the test of time, I think).
mspstar97 chapter 56 . 8/17/2013
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Replayz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing, I've read this story five times its amazing
aracelia chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
beautiful chapter you are personaly my favorite author of the fanfiction world you put all your time and effort into these and im really greatful and proud of you for you sucess keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
The part of this chapter in the apartment was the first time it seemed like the guys were really being friends.
btrfanfiction1516 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
I've never been in a state like this..I'm an emotional wreck!
NeonLovesYou chapter 39 . 4/3/2012
I know where the name came from ;D Lol The BTR Song... I love that and I love this Story! The Best! J'dore
ErinCat chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I love this story! I loved the part with Logan and Carlos fighting. It made me smile. :) I don't know why...
ravenwashere chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm just starting this. I feel so bad for James. Can't wait to read it all the way through!
CowsGoM000 chapter 56 . 12/19/2011
I just love this story! your a very talented author! Great Job :)your story brought me to tears sometimes and made me really happy too.

But one thing is after we found out about Katie's problems ive been just waiting for Kendall to sing cover girl to her. i thought for sure that you would have cover girl in the story.

I love your story's i didn't want this one to end, now im reading how they meet! )
PizzaTop21 chapter 56 . 12/1/2011
How come I didn't know you update? ARGH!

Anyways, now that I finally got to read this, I want to tell you how great it was! I loved the wedding, it was beautiful. I loved James in this story. There were so many times I felt like my heart was breaking for him, but then Lucy came and mended my heart back together. This was a great story of facing your past, moving on, not being afraid to love again...

This story really proved that it's better to have loved and loss than never to have loved at all. James got Kenzie through Jenna. He got Chris. He got stronger. Jenna dying was horrible, but it proved that everything happens for a reason. James has Lucy and I have a feeling that she's not going anywhere...

So normally, I would say, "Oh, I can't wait for the other stories!", but thanks to the little mix up with knowing when this had been updated, I have already started those. So I just want to wish you luck in those and that I'll be reading them! I'm so proud of you for writing this story! It was amazing and I see big things for you!