Reviews for How To Love
Blue Leah chapter 56 . 4/1
I don't really like reading stories with one of the guys dating (or having dated, married, and become widowed) to an OC, but the summary for this story intrigued me (plus I've read other great stuff by you). This story is awesome. I love how you're surprised by the amount of reviews you receive. The story is very well written and very well deserving of the praise. It's 2014 and I think it still holds up well (some stories written during season 1 and season 2 don't really stand the test of time, I think).
mspstar97 chapter 56 . 8/17/2013
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Holly M Combs chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing, I've read this story five times its amazing
aracelia chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
beautiful chapter you are personaly my favorite author of the fanfiction world you put all your time and effort into these and im really greatful and proud of you for you sucess keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
The part of this chapter in the apartment was the first time it seemed like the guys were really being friends.
btrfanfiction1516 chapter 18 . 8/24/2012
I've never been in a state like this..I'm an emotional wreck!
NeonLovesYou chapter 39 . 4/3/2012
I know where the name came from ;D Lol The BTR Song... I love that and I love this Story! The Best! J'dore
ErinCat chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I love this story! I loved the part with Logan and Carlos fighting. It made me smile. :) I don't know why...
ravenwashere chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm just starting this. I feel so bad for James. Can't wait to read it all the way through!
CowsGoM000 chapter 56 . 12/19/2011
I just love this story! your a very talented author! Great Job :)your story brought me to tears sometimes and made me really happy too.

But one thing is after we found out about Katie's problems ive been just waiting for Kendall to sing cover girl to her. i thought for sure that you would have cover girl in the story.

I love your story's i didn't want this one to end, now im reading how they meet! )
PizzaTop21 chapter 56 . 12/1/2011
How come I didn't know you update? ARGH!

Anyways, now that I finally got to read this, I want to tell you how great it was! I loved the wedding, it was beautiful. I loved James in this story. There were so many times I felt like my heart was breaking for him, but then Lucy came and mended my heart back together. This was a great story of facing your past, moving on, not being afraid to love again...

This story really proved that it's better to have loved and loss than never to have loved at all. James got Kenzie through Jenna. He got Chris. He got stronger. Jenna dying was horrible, but it proved that everything happens for a reason. James has Lucy and I have a feeling that she's not going anywhere...

So normally, I would say, "Oh, I can't wait for the other stories!", but thanks to the little mix up with knowing when this had been updated, I have already started those. So I just want to wish you luck in those and that I'll be reading them! I'm so proud of you for writing this story! It was amazing and I see big things for you!
ally0101 chapter 56 . 11/28/2011
awww :) i really loved this story and i have to say that i'm kinda sad that it's over :'( but i'm so pleased that you've decided to carry on with a sequel type thing because we all want to see more of James and Kenzie! :) you should be proud of this story because so many people have loved reading it :) very talented writer :) thank you and keep doing what you're doing!
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 56 . 11/26/2011
Awe, last chapter :( I loved this story so much, though! I think you could tell because when you first posted this I was always so exciteed just to see you updated, haha xD We've come a long way together, my friend :)

And I can't wait to read both! :) Amazing story, dudie!
MrsDiamond11 chapter 56 . 11/26/2011
This was such an awesome story, I was always keeping up with it and it always kept me on my toes. You did such an awesome job on it. You could even do another story on James and Lucy and on where their relationship went ] (just a lil idead ]) I can't wait to read your next two stories, I am sure that they are going to be as great as this one! Keep up all the wonderful work on your stories, you are really great at it!
fanficchica123 chapter 56 . 11/25/2011
This was one of the best stories that I have read and I'm glad that I was able to be with u as u wrote it. Having one shots about James and Kenzie would be awesome because im sure that not many would be able to forget this story so quickly. How abOut a one shot where Kenzie says a proper sentence? Or Jo and Kendall have some cool news to deliver about their marriage? Something like that? Cuse Im definitively not ready to stop this story! Good luck on all future stories thou