Reviews for Death Stunned
Piper chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I have read this chapter and i really like it please update soon!
KobiYashiSamaSanChan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
When are you going to update! AHH, I really like the Michael/Audrey pairing and this is like one of two stories, so quickly, I really like the story so far!
FaerydaeMaurelle chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was unbelievably beautiful! And I agree with everyone else, you should really continue!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
OMG! That was soooo good! You should keep writing, full story! With smut! Lots of smut!
Maladicta chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I'm really interested to see where this goes. Great job so far!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I do hope you continue this fic. You've put the characters together in a way that is plausible given their age difference (grace) and you've given them a credible group of survivors to lead. This could really go places and I'm looking forward to the ride.
Kiseki-no-neko chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
eee! I am so happy somebody else wrote a Michael/Audrey fic, and I will BEG you to continue writing it, pleeease! I am so beyond tired of all the Michael/OC and Gabriel/Audrey fics, I can't see Gabriel and Audrey together what-so-ever, I mean, come on, they tried to kill each other, no thank you. This is beyond wonderful, I love when people write Michael with actual emotions, and this is totally going to make me go back to writing my own Michael/Audrey fic, so thanks!

MOAR PLZ!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I can't even describe the perfection this is.
nyxisnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was very emotional. Good job

nyxisnight