Reviews for The Mystery of the Silent Forest
S.M.F chapter 8 . 4/11
Okay, I'm convinced: PLEASE continue this. (That is, if you're even still attached to this fic. :) You have the largest story in this fandom ON THIS SITE, and I give you major kudos for that. You rock, no matter what you're doing now.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I love this story! Please please please write more, I'm dying to find out what happens next
StarLynnder chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
OMG. This is a really LONG story. When will it end? I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update ASAP!
Anise Nalci chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
I'm sure it's all good! It was a happy surprise to see your update more than anything else! :)
CyberneticHermit chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Hi! Glad to see you're back! I find it interesting that most of these chapters have been dreams in this story, but oh- I love the way you've written them. I like that it's pretty easy to tell who's talking from the dialogue. Great chapter! Looking forward to the rest!
TheCheesyTurtle chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Not bad. I really enjoyed this and I hope to see you continue when you have the time. You keep intrigue by leaving us in the dark as to what this mystery could be, and I'm glad you didn't make it full of non-canonical romance shenanigans. Just things that seem real towards their personalities. Keep up the good work!
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ahhhh Santiago's dreams, what do they mean?! xD

Interesting backstory for Santiago! I'm a bit confused about how old he was in his dream, though. Still, another great chapter - keep it up!

I thought the Lord's Prayer in Spanish was cool. It reminds me of my family, as we both say the Lord's Prayer (in English) every night and also have a tradition of saying "I love you" in a bunch of different languages. Really irrelevant but whatev xD
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Sorry for taking so long to write this!

Hmm, the plot thickens! I still have no idea what's going on, which is probably a good thing, considering this story's mysterious nature. Still, I can't wait for the moment when you bring together all the loose and seemingly unrelated ends!

An enjoyable read, as always. But I still hve the usual complaint - there are many little errors such as missing commas and forgetting past tense and the like. None inhibit from reading, but all the same, a beta reader should probably be considered. If you want to, contact me about it! I'm not an official beta reader yet, but I could likely beome one. I would be honored to proofread - not to mention, I'd get to read chapters before anyone else! But obviously the decision is yours.
Anise Nalci chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Santiago's weird dream mash-ups are the most interesting part of this story. :) I am enjoying it so far, but perhaps you might want to review some of the chapters again? There are some typos; not many, but just enough to be a teensy bit obvious.

Anyway, do continue! :)
Hanbaba chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Aw. That kinda made me sad, but Joni and Santiago "If your parents found us" That would have been so funny :') Anyway, keep writing. I'm LOVING this so so so much!
CyberneticHermit chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
You're on a roll! Keep it up! Looking forward to more chapters. I really love the detail and depth to your story.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I remember playing Cluefinders, growing up. It's a great game. wish they could make a movie and a TV shoe of the game series.
Hanbaba chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Okay. This is getting intense. I also adored the part with Joni and Santiago dancing together. It was so well written I could see it so clearly in my head. Nice job! Keep going with this!
Anise Nalci chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Interesting premise. Hope you continue! :)

Also, Santiago seems to have a thing for the female ClueFinders? XD