Reviews for In Better Days
RebelRebelMonster chapter 1 . 3/30
Goodness me, that was perfect. Really kind of hoping it turns out this way.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I read it with bated breath. This was an exceptional piece of work.
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Arya as a hard slip cat thing. Sansa. Petyr.
Dayum.
This... had better be how it turns out...
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ahahaha whoa that was incredible and it's probably the best endgame I have ever wanted for Sansa.

Perfect! Perfect. I love it. It's incredible.

Your writing is magnificent :)
Sunrea chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I don't leave reviews often (I know, shame on me) but I just thought that I should tell you that this is truly amazing. Probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. ) You are very talented.
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful.
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
impressive! great job!
Wong Chi chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is a good Sansa story. Curse you! I had a somewhat similiar idea.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Best effing thing I've read in a long time!
I love pretty much everything about this :D hahahah... Arya! Yeah! And The Hound! Yes Sandor and Sansa have the best non-romantic relationship EVER.

...could you PLEASE write more from this fandom? xD
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
What an incredible twist! I hope Sansa becomes the strong woman you've recreated, cause her character has so much potential.

Awesome story :)
Soie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is perfect.

Seriously... AND ARYA ! Arya is... Omg, I hope so hard she won't be like this but another part say "c'mon she'll totally be like that"

And, of course, Sansa. Sansa is fabulous and oh! absolutely perfect.

Petyr and the Hound, too.

PS : do you write aegon/arya, too ? (I HAD to ask it :p)
thegirlwiththeradishearrings chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was great, whoo. Wonderfully done and I loved how you touched into the ongoings of the realm. I like how you portrayed Sansa, too, and the Hound at the end was brilliant :)
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It should have more about it. And it gets a bit confusing as well.
Taney chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was a great read. I can really imagine Sansa's storyline playing out this way in the next two books as she continues to live under Littlefinger's protection. I particularly enjoyed Sansa's interactions with Arya, and your writing, apart from a few typos, was flawless. The only thing I found really distracting was that you misspelled Aegon's last name. It's spelled Targaryen, not "Targaryan."
The One and Only Eve Potter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is absolutely perfect. I loved it.