Reviews for Twins
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I really think they must have been ambushed like that quite a lot...Amazing work!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Ron, mayor of London? The horror!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
You should never make a mother's child cry. This was very funny!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Sorry this is randomly out of the blue but I was looking for some HP fics and found this one:) so cute! Happy Holidays
kitana415 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
You had me a bit worried with those twinges of pain. I've yet to have children, so I'll take it as a normal occurrence. Maternal Hermione! I love it. You've brought us to an unfamiliar point in their lives, but very quickly made it comfortable by showing us that these are the characters we already know- Hermione going through books and Ron's light banter. Wonderful, as usual.
SunsetBeach chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE your stories! They are amazing! Keep writing!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful. You are fantastic at Romione.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Brilliant! So cute!
Stinkyx3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I do seriously love your stories :) you're very talented! Thanks for making me smile ;)
hollyentirely chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Sigh...Mummy Hermione...love it...

-h
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Once agian, you amaze me with your brilliant skills! You are so my favourite fanfic. writer (Don't tell j. or rick riordan, but your right up there with them.!)
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Rose is so adorable every time you write her! squee!
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awww, how cute! Curly redhead baby! I want to see!

Brilliant writing, as usual!

All the best!
Shiki
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hahaha rose is really funny
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Did I review this before? If not, I should have. And if I did, what's one more? So sweet. And a very telling look into their lives. I love Rosie and the sparkling stars from her book. Wonderful.