Reviews for Running From Love
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Alice chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
WTF, out of the millions of people who live in the USA, she atomatically assumes that he was talking to her best friend.
BTW, lots of girls have the name Alice. Me included. It really isn't that unusial.
Kelly J chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
awww such a sweet story! will they run into collin? i kinda want them to! he should see what he is missing!
nessa01 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Omg poor bella having beeb married to such an asshole!
Edward is goin to be so gud for her and shane!

Cant wait for the next update!
Edward's spouse chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
excellent. waiting for more. it feels like there is a build up waiting for Collin to come and start some trouble.
amybelikov1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
All I can say is it
dazzleglo chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
So sweet, loving it.
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
i hope things keep going good for them and collin doesnt do any thing stupid to ruin her or shanes happiness. keep up the good work
Godschildtweety chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Really good
TheRedGirl chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
This is a good story. So much has already happened and it's only 9 chapters. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Leibeezer chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I just started reading this story, and I'm loving it. I can't wait to read whats going to happen next. Please update soon.
robsessed73 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
YES! They are going to get married and have a baby. Can't wait for the next chapter.
robsessed73 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Woohoo! Edward is on his way
robsessed73 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
wow. good first chapter. looking forward to reading more.
blake18 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Hey what's going on? Are you okay? Is that why you haven't updated lately? I hope everything is okay. This is such a wonderful story and can't wait until you get the next chapter out.