Reviews for Ace Combat Zero Extra Interviews
Larry Foulke chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This really caught my interest when I read the first chapter. I have no complaints. My only suggestion is to possibly make the interviews longer. Other than that excellent job.

I felt it was very creative getting the mechanics point of view. It makes a lot of since seeing how they are the guys that makes sure the plane will fly. Most excellent! XD
Southern Wing chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
a interesting concept but I agree with Bloodmark Mentor this needs some work.
Tiberius Tronsicslav chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
This is probably the worst friggin story i have ever read in this d# m section! you should really consider pulling this off its so terrible, i think im gonna go blind, NYUGGUH!
Bloodmark Mentor chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Seriously dude, you have GOT to put more effort into these. Its a good concept, don't get me wrong, but with poor execution. These chapters are just too short...its hardly even a story. What you aught to do is maybe write a few of them and put them into one chapter. But you need to work on the length, characters, back story, environments, EVERYTHING. If you can do that, I have no doubt that this will be an excellent piece.

-Bloodmark Mentor
Tiberius Tronsicslav chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this is not a story just a waste of space. it sucks
KeyBladeMidight chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I like how you used another person's events to help show the personality of Demon Lord.