Reviews for Monsters of the Heart: A Pup's Long Recovery
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
After reading this, now i too want popcorn... Hey! Browneyed Shamer, don't you understand that not only does Jy need you, so does Seto, but he'll never admit it... Will she go back? Love this story... Must read on...
journey maker chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I love this chapter. I hope that they can help her... must read on.
journey maker chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely love this story, especially the nurse.. Seto you had better take care of Joey... I love this story...
journey maker chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
OMG! Poor Joey, he's in trouble. Will Seto be able to protect him? Must read on... Love this story...
journey maker chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
OMG! I hope that Joey realizes that Seto has feelings for him. Must read on..
journey maker chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
OMG! What kind of a place is Joey in? Someone has to come rescue poor Joey... Must read on.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
poor joey :(

will kaiba stop acting like an idiot and actually talk to joey...maybe then he'll tell kaiba about his problem

glad you've updated this fic :)
BrowneyedShamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Where older! I wrote too much so I'm double reviewing! Read the first one!

Ok ok so Joey ran away! Hahah shaving skittles in his mouth! I totally see him doing that! I cannot wait to see what happens and the gaps that will follow! As always ur stories are the best rides!

I think it's also kinda safe to say this wont be angst... Well peg can be tortured...A LOT... ALL THE TIME! That's cool by me!

U inspire me and as always bring happiness and laughter!

Thank you for this update and next chapter!

Love your #1 fan!

Ps- I have a question how will kaiba react when they adopt a kid and Joey showers it with love... I can totally see him being jealous at first!

For an idea... A really really weird one what if peg gets deaged/ or yugi and they to raise him! Hahahaha!

Luvz!
BrowneyedShamer chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Oh my gods Oh My Gods! OH MY GODS! Ahhhhhh! I can't believe ur continuing this! Hahaha this totally made my day! No this made my week! Which I didn't think could get better because my birthday is this Saturday!

Ok ok hers my answers: B&B as for the item... Well they're girls and twins... Sooo twin rings! Me an Miranda have them and when our younger sister turned 14 we got her a matching one! Hehe just so se feels like she fits in!

Haha! My favorite part was that while everyone else was having a tearful and happy moment kaiba just wanted in joeys pants! Oh my gods! That was hilarious! And then the future plans! Gods Joey must have been terrified! AND them e couldn't get it up!? O.o oh noes!

Hopefully he'll get some help! As my mother says "better living through chemistry" aka yeah meds and therapy!

*squeal* wonderful ryou/bakura and moblie being all smug about being a kaiba! Hehehe if only he where
BrowneyedShamer chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Oh my gods! I just saw that you posted this *sniffles* I'm gonna cry I wish Miranda was here but she went off to Korea to serve in the army... Your stories are always so beautiful and breath taking! I adore how Joey said I could be his #1 fan! I am and always will be your #1 fan even when life takes you away know I'm waiting for your next chapter to leave you a super long and exciting review that will hopefully put a smile on your face!

This was amazing and beautiful an I think I'm gonna re-read it! You truly did make such a terrible time worlds better. It's odd to think about it now!

*flails arms* there could be more!? Oh my gods! Just an update from you brightens my day!

Ahhhhh... I cannot wait for more... Well mor wof anything you serve. I feel like I'm at a restraunt and everything on the menu is my favorite!

Oh oh oh... And I saw YOU reviewed MY story! I thought I was gonna pass out from excitement! Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Hahaha now I'm too pumped up to sleep.

#1 fan! For like EVER
Lily272 chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Yeah Brownie got her sister back *jumps happily up and down* well done I really liked it and the #1 fan stuff was awesome.
punkfluff chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I don't know what happened to Seto after that last part with Jounouchi in the tent with him last night but, I really love the idea of those two together. Even though it can be a bit confusing if they are or not in this story. I did still enjoyed your story none the less though. Good work. :)
Fangirl4ver chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
Lol, I have been a hospital but I love pudding and jello so I was okay:) wow, I am sorry happy you continued, I hope your friend is getting better:D sooo, a sister now? Okay, I love in chapter 9 I think the name of the plan made me laugh soooo hard:) Seto sometimes creeps me out, how could someone do that to another human being? What is sooo special about -chan at the end? I remember somewhere you said Seto had a softness for Ryou light brown eyes, what you mean? Hmm...are Ryou and Bakura going to get together? Is Yugi's part done with?

Great job keep going-forever keep writing
Lily272 chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
I really liked it. and... L I LY 2 2 or better 'LILY222' ...where did that come from, one number switched and...well I liked it. :P really cool.
BrowneyedShamer chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
A twin she has a twin! Oh my gods I totally- ... *nervous laugh* ... no wait I already has one! *facepalm* so it's brownie and Millie! I love how it rhymes! Did u plan that! XD either way!

Oh my gods oh my gods you where BUSY I got 3 updates from you and two... TWO chapters in one day! AhHahahHhHah and my days been officially made! XP well I assume since you've been regularly posting your life has been going smoother and I wish you well that ur bumps may be tiny and fun overwhelming!

Angst fairy! Hahah Lily272 is the vortex fairy ! Hahaha I love you guys!

Ok so I'm going to go happily die in a corner and then go get some coffee because I'm ready for the day! Man you always get my blood pumping! Woohoo!

#1 fan!