Reviews for Constantly Risking Absurdity
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like this conversation between and the potential for everyone remembering it has been altered, only thing was it was sometimes unclear which one was talking for sure earlier in the fic.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved this. I really want the two Lincolns to have a chat on the show, because it would be damn good entertainment. I thought you captured the emotions and confusion well in this. I mean I have always been a fan of Peter/Olivia, but seeing Lincoln around her this season, you can't help but think he would be a good guy for her too.
Mona chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Whoa, I like this: snappy and snarky yet sweet; your Lincoln perspectives are spot-on, a little sad and a lot insightful, and I thank the friend who sent me over here to read this little gem.

- .org
Hello chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was great! I really enjoyed it. Great characterisation, and when the Lincolns do meet, I hope they can interact like this :)
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very interesting. I hope you have more Fringe fanfictions, because your writing is something else. (:

-MT
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
"Watch us both get our hearts broken by two echoes of the same woman, over a man who doesn't even exist."

Brilliant, just brilliant. I love the whole dynamic you've set up here. Somewhere, over very few episodes, Lincoln (both of them) became a character that I absolutely love. I am fearful that nothing can end super well for either of them, though, which is totally unacceptable! :) Thanks for showing that they at least have some awareness over this whole probably-unfair situation. A really smart story. I'll look forward to reading other things from you!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Haven't seen the latest episode but love the scenario you've created here. I'm excited for Lincoln to meet himself.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really like this; I love the two Lincolns! :D

Great use of dialogue between the two of them, and how the notice the differences and changes, and what they surely realize they will lose if and when the timeline restores itself.

Their commentary about Peter was also rather amusing.

My only other comment is how exactly do they know that the timeline is different? Since in the show they have absolutely no idea about that, and it appears that Peter has not yet returned in this story.

Aside from that, great job :)

CP7