Reviews for Memorial
Satoshistar7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I feel both sad and honored to read such a moving tale. Please continue to honor fanfiction with your stories. Thank-you.I nearly cried when I found out how Jack's present colided with his younger self. I love the appoarch you took with this tale. Thank-you.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hm. I like this. Especially the fact that he allows himself no name in this 'time between times'.

Thanks for sharing this. )
occhi bella chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Beautiful job.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was awesome! Sad and sweet! I loved it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That's really sad...
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Perfect! Nicely done.
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I enjoyed this very much, although there was a bit of awkward phrasing in your work.
Saya-Sato chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
beautifully written.

not only was it logical in the time travel aspect, it was true to the character and a very enjoyable read.

thank you.
chickens chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh, that's so depressing. But very good
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Awww... ::sniffles:: Sad, but very very good. And, I really like the idea behind it, sad as it would be for poor Jack.
TurtleNinja chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Aww! Jack teaching Chibi Jack how to fold the paper cricket, I like that! How sad, though, tears at the heartstrings to see poor Jack unable to spare his younger self from such pain, to speak to his father and mother like that. *sobs*

Very well written, did very well with Chibi Jack, hee! Perhaps a sequel's in order? ;P
Willow chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
how sweeeeet! _
OMightyWifeofShinigami chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Aw (Tears begin to well up) That was so sweet and beautiful and sad (Cries waterfalls) Oh don't look at me, ahhhhh (Runs crying from comp)

Rae: o_O Ah yeah
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
A lovely piece! Well thought out and written. Great job!
Sir Not Appearing On This Site chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
PUH-LEASE tell me your gonna write more! DO IT! THE EMPRESS COMANDS YOU (heh, i'm starting to sound like OMWOS _;)