Reviews for Light Within the Darkness
Kristina777 chapter 74 . 7/19
This is such a well written and entertaining story, that I couldn't resist reading it a second time. Thank you for sharing
latreasem1 chapter 1 . 7/13
I absolutely love love love this story. However I want to point out what I feel is a mistake or perhaps I am missing something. b4 killing Laraunte he mentioned battle Oklahoma 1807..well Jasper wasn't a vampire then. he was turned during the Civil War..which would have been after 1861. and if I'm not mistaken, Peter was turned 50 yrs later which would be 1911. so even if it's a typo and you meant Oklahoma 1907. the timeframe is off. Please forgive me. I know it's fiction. But like my Lover Jasper, I am a history buff as well as a Twilight books, movies- and fan fiction fanatic.
gilmorekitten chapter 9 . 6/27
i read the part about humans not having drank caffeine as i was pouring my coffee.. haha
SilverontheRose chapter 75 . 6/16
This is a wonderful story, and one of the few 'pregnancy' stories I actually like. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Rose chapter 75 . 5/14
Interesting story! Thank you for sharing!
tercat57 chapter 75 . 5/6
I absolutely loved this story. I almost hated for it to end, but it's gotta stop sometime, right? I love reading how the characters evolve as time goes by. You have such a wonderful talent. I'm definitely gonna be looking you up on the other sites you listed.
mannaelinor chapter 75 . 4/18
I just love this story. It's always so good!
Nope. Not okay. No matter what the excuse, I can never gain back a single shred of respect for Charlie in this story. There isn't an excuse.
Heir to Hades chapter 75 . 3/7
Definitely one of the BEST Kasper Whitlock and Bella Swan fanfics ever. I usually like ones where Edward and Alice cheat with each other, but I really enjoyed this one. It was hilarious and I loved how Angela reacts to meeting a vampire Jasper
Sailaranel chapter 75 . 2/27
I really enjoyed this, thanks.
I enjoyed the way you wrapped up all the little pieces too!
normally I'm not one hybrids, but this one worked
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 2/23
"Contains THE MAJOR" Never has the fanfic community made something more godawful than Jasper's split personality. You want to add deaths touch to any Twilight story? Add the Major into it.
Aggie94 chapter 75 . 1/4
Loved every every word!
Guest chapter 75 . 11/14/2016
This is a awesome story with twist I didn't think the story would go. Good job
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I love this chapter, lmao
Kristina777 chapter 75 . 10/13/2016
Wow...I read this in two days. You're a wonderful writer.
1,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »