Reviews for Light Within the Darkness
i.love.jasper.Whitlock chapter 75 . 7/2
did she ever get to meet the bear
was she turned
whats happening to Montana and Garrett
whats gonna happen with Bella and Jasper
and whats gonna happen with Monroe and Angela
i.love.jasper.Whitlock chapter 66 . 7/2
no i wanted seth to be mine
ayame08 chapter 30 . 6/20
Have never read a story where Alice was gay. Nothing against it, just saying. Real different.
cillycakes chapter 75 . 6/3
Loved this story so much I didn't want it to end you should do a second one continuing with this story line
harrynginnyinatree chapter 29 . 5/29
This is hilarious, I had a feeling that that was the reason that Alice couldn't get a vision of her mate - her mate being a werewolf, but I was absolutely was not expecting Leah! And I could hear Bella's tone in my head when she was telling Sam to use his words. Priceless!
harrynginnyinatree chapter 16 . 5/29
That was priceless! I loved that entire chapter. I had a feeling that Bella knew about vampires, but I wasn't totally sure. I absolutely loved the interaction between the Major and Bella and his comment about it taking a 'special' kind of vampire to sever their own spinal cord, and I loved Carlisle's and Emmett's reaction at the end. I was cackling through the whole thing.
I give up, I got to this chapter and looked at how many more there were expecting there to be about 25
vampirelady13 chapter 12 . 5/7
Still enjoying this story. I am really sucked into it. I cant wait to read the next chapter. As always your an awesome writer.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 5/7
You did a good job on this chapter. Still enjoying the story so far.
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 5/6
I trying one of your other story's. I think it's really goos so far.
kantorkan chapter 64 . 4/24
I know he doesn't want to tell Emmett,because the idiot can't keep his mouth shut.
kantorkan chapter 59 . 4/24
Hope they have a girls name picked out for the surprise they're getting.
kantorkan chapter 56 . 4/23
don't forget his sister also.
kantorkan chapter 41 . 4/22
Theatrics hum .
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/21
Keep forgetting to ask this important James is a vampire how did they find his teeth in the wreckage,they should have burned with the body?
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »