Reviews for Light Within the Darkness
I love this chapter, lmao
Kristina777 chapter 75 . 10/13
Wow...I read this in two days. You're a wonderful writer.
MargaritaS chapter 75 . 10/6
yay i love angela, excellent story :)
geenakmom chapter 75 . 9/27
Just found and read this story through. Loved it. Great twists and turns. Loved how everyone's relationships evolved, how the Whitlock's came into power and the twins.
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 9/24
She's stupid as fuck is what she is. Selfish as hell too. Putting them through that to make her feel better. She should be ashamed.
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 9/23
Sparkly vamps can't/don't need to sleep...
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 9/23
They don't arrest you & suspend your driving for a first offense speeding incident. You get a ticket, go on your merry way, take defensive driving course online, and get the ticket dismissed. Lol.
kushka chapter 75 . 7/23
Absolutely great fucking story
SmartKoala chapter 75 . 7/13
Totally awesome! Every chapter kept my attention amd I only put it down to it in 2 days! I will definitely check out ur other stories. I loved how you wove everything together and absolutely love the ending.
twilight55564 chapter 20 . 6/27
What can I say about this? It was perfect! More than perfect! I love how Jasper acted and how he was with Bella. I was laughing so much and geeking out. I continued to fall in love with both Jasper and Bella. I couldn't stop reading. With each chapter, I wanted more. Usually I wouldn't read a 75 chapter Fanfic but I am so glad that I decided to read this one. The best Jasper and Major ever! I really enjoyed your Jasper and Major. I am going to re-read this story and fall in love again! Wonderful story! 10 out of 10!

~Isabella Elric
hefaber0 chapter 62 . 6/1
khadijah chapter 75 . 4/13
I loved it! You had me scared montana was mated to Aro for a minute but then threw me a curve ball when you said Garrett!
Why is bella forcimg this issue on Jasper? I think he should have went off on her
cela chapter 66 . 3/1
poor Edward, he really is just to young.
1,822 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »