Reviews for Light Within the Darkness
kantorkan chapter 64 . 5h
I know he doesn't want to tell Emmett,because the idiot can't keep his mouth shut.
kantorkan chapter 59 . 8h
Hope they have a girls name picked out for the surprise they're getting.
kantorkan chapter 56 . 19h
don't forget his sister also.
kantorkan chapter 41 . 4/22
Theatrics hum .
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/21
Keep forgetting to ask this important James is a vampire how did they find his teeth in the wreckage,they should have burned with the body?
TinaF chapter 75 . 4/19
Wonderful story!
BigDreams91 chapter 75 . 4/8
Oh my! I love this so much. Angela and Monroe are so perfect for each other. This was quite the journey but I enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to reading your other stories.
BigDreams91 chapter 66 . 4/8
I did not see that coming at all! Though, I have to say that I like the idea.
BigDreams91 chapter 65 . 4/8
Oh my god, Emmett! He scared me! Don't do that again man. I was worried he was reacting badly. Though I have to admit the puppy thing both cute and so Emmett. Totally didn't see that coming. Still curious about Edward and Bree, they've been a weird topic from the beginning.
BigDreams91 chapter 64 . 4/8
Oh I love these kids. They are the sweetest and cutest kids ever! I have a suspicion that perhaps Jasper's right to keep Maggie and Monroe apart for a while. Something just might blossom between them. Then we have Montana, she would be great with Seth. just my thoughts.
BigDreams91 chapter 29 . 4/7
I figured that's what happened between Alice and Leah. I think it's nice for the two of them. They will have a love/hate relationship probably. Though Leah and Alice can't control who the wolves imprint on. This should be good...
Lola chapter 75 . 4/7
This was a wonderful story just like all the other ones you have.
BigDreams91 chapter 26 . 4/6
Okay information overload...Darn. First eventually Bella would have died at some point anyway or at least gotten older, this just speeds up the process of her becoming a vampire. Second, Edward is not Alice's mate. Well I kept relying on that in order to keep Edward and Bella apart in my head, but now that's not even working. It reminds me of Bree from Eclipse but completely different. I hope that Alice finds someone soon because Alice has been nothing but kind. She's the pixie, she has to find someone just as everyone else.
BigDreams91 chapter 24 . 4/6
At least I was right about the different parts of Bella just like Jasper. That's happened in another story before. Oh, I love Isabella, she's wonderful, perfect for the Major.
BigDreams91 chapter 21 . 4/6
Maybe the other side of Bella, the side of her self that protected her during her kidnapping is the Major's mate. Just a guess though so far. I really hope somehow that part of Jasper has someone in Bella too. He's just too awesome not to have someone love him for who and what he is.
1,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »