Reviews for Fellowship of Ten
Rodrigo Guinea chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Hi there Lightan your work gets better every day, when are you going to update a new chapter? The suspense is killing me!
lizziecats chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
I love this story, please update soon!

This story is to amazing to be left unfinished, I want to learn more about Aria and I'm curious as to what will happen once she is reunited with her father. I can't wait till the moment she and her father meet, I feel like that will be a very emotional and heart warming scene. I also really like the bond shared between Aria and Ryu, I hope that that bond grows even stronger as they continue on this journey.

I love love love the relationship between Aria and Legolas there perfect for each other and I can see that their affections for each other are pure and true. I hope that they can have a happy ending together especially since it seems that there will be many more trails and hardship ahead of Aria as there journey goes on. Honestly I hope that Aria can form strong close trusting relationships with all the members of the fellowship. I hope that she can come to care for all of them so much so that she would be willing to put her own life on the line to protect them (much to everyone else's protests of doing such a stunt lol).

Lastly this is just my own small request but should you continue this story I was hoping that in the battle of helm's deep that you could possibly save Haldir from being killed off. I only ask this because it was never stated in the books whether he lived or died so I was hoping that you could spare him from such a fate. I figured that maybe having Aria added to this story you could have her save him from being killed since I can't see her sitting back in the caves with the women and children while her friends risk their lives in battle lol

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
Moored Mermaid chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Good
Plot line do far! Just one question, last chapter Ryu had a flashback to talking with Lucien and her mother ,but didn't you write a couple chapters ago that Ryu's mother died along with her best friend during the dragon rider wars leaving behind Ryu's siblings and father?
Promise1982 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
this was very good :)-
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 17 . 4/29/2013
Please update soon! This is just Fantastic i love aria :)
finalfan21 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
why would Saruman want Aria?
BlueShadowFire18 chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
Please update SOON... This os great...
katiebug17 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Goodgood!
soubi12 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
SAD FACE! WHY DOSE EVERYONE KEEP DOING THIS!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Update immediately, please!
Call Brandybuck chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Haha funny :P I guessed it though!
Weirdawesomechick chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
That was cruel, although it would've been better had you left more space in between the proclamation and the APRIL FOOLS :P
lostfeather1 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Well... certainly an interesting prank you've pulled.

I think there would be a few people that would have killed you should you have chosen to stop this story.

Anyway, please update soon! You're doing awesomely!

-lostfeather1;)
fianlfan21 chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
this is a great story do continue when you can :)
ThousandsOfMilesAway chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
I am liking this story so far, and not only is it interesting its well written! I cannot wait for the next chapter :)