Reviews for Transformers Prime: The Ties That Bind III
ConnorPaquette chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Amazing!
Someone chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I love your trilogy. I really like how descriptive you are, I can almost picture it. But seriously amazing stories!
Please write more!
Death4999 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
This story was great, I was engrossed in it from the beginning. The descriptions of the minds and the dreamscape around them, not to mention the knowledge of cybertron, its workings, its people, and such were just so, so, well done. Even the OC (which I also seem to have found on deviantart) felt like it truly belonged in the story. I applaud thee on another fantastic Arcee/Jack story that I have sadly just found shortly ago.
Bio team2 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
The end deserve X file theme!
Tannim Murphy chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Can I flip out with fanboy glee now? I think I will. *flips out in utter fanboy glee at epic storytelling*
scrin99 chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Wow...I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming. Freakin' brilliant! Loved everything about this, as always!

Btw, sorry my reviews are so short...not one to go into major details.

Thanks for the update! :D
Guardian of Azarath chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Nice way to round up the story.

The Quintessons eh? Henestly didn't see them coming. I hope they make an appearence in the Prime series proper.

I hope there's a part 4 to this series you got going. :)
Foxbear chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Bravo! An excellent story from start to finish.

Grammar and sentence structure were excellent.

Plot flow was wonderful and the pace was fast.

Do say there will be a sequel.
Nu-Klear chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
okay that was good... look forward to seeing more of this
Tannim Murphy chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
*squee!* Now I'm insanely curious to know how all that just happened! Is this an Arcee with her memory back, or is she doing this for another reason?

Another gripping chapter that left me once again at the edge of my seat!
scrin99 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
It is extremely difficult for me to put into words how amazibg this Chapter is...

Thanks for the update! :D
Tannim Murphy chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
D:
NucaCola chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Glad to see you're back. :) How is Jack going to get out of this one? He can't fight 'em *ZAP!* He can't run from 'em *SQUISH!* Whats a boy to do?
NucaCola chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
*Starts bashing head against desk waiting for update to such an awsome story*

Please update this soon! Before my head splits in two!

*Continues bashing*

Ow...
Black Snapper chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Previously in a Black Snapper review:

My bet: He'll either get shot or arrested or both.

Answer: He got both, alright, but even I wasn't expecting the Cycle Lady to be the one that did the deed. Bah, should've known Jack's genius move would turn out to be actually a smart thing - Arcee's gone and got herself lost and now needs her pint sized beau to give her the proverbial reality inducing slap on the face before Coatzin figures out that there's something funny going on. Looking forward to the next chapter. *Clicks the add story to favorites button*