Reviews for Broken
LuckySleven chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Awes the ending was so cute,gosh!But I'm glad to see that Kaiba and Joey got their happy ending.:)
4701rose chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Nargles! Sorry, wrong person. Turns out I was on their Favs, not their own stories. But yeah, this is really cute. I want more bashing!
4701rose chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Yay . . . I think I annoyed my mom with how many times I said that whilst reading this . . . oh well! I'm going through your stories, but this is the only one so far that I kept reading till the end.
DarthLeathertush chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
That ws amazing, truly beautiful
Read4life chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Awww happy endings, just love it! Nice ending, thanks for not focusing on the ooc's b/c some writers...well don't have ooc's though out well and are most of the time the reader finds them forced to like them and you know how it ends: the reader hates the character but some ooc are great.
Anyways keep writing!
Read4life chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
You know what I love more than cute moments it's LEMONS! Love it XD...I feel like a perv ! Great lemon even if it not as detailed like other lemons its still good!
The only thing I did not like was when jou said in his head that his father never hit that spot when he was abused but kiba did, but I think it's because I hate what the dad did and it disturbed me a bit for a second but after that I ignored it.
Still good though :)
Read4life chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Sweet! More chapters like this! Thank you, their just so cute that it makes me feel fuzzy (not weird at all)
Read4life chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Awww...such a cute chapter...short but cute! Love it and no butts to interrupt it to say hurtful comments :) hope there's more chapters like this :D
Read4life chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
My gut was correct! Not happy that I'm correct but Seto protected jou so that's good. At least in this chapter yugi doesn't seem like a total butt. If I was there I would kill Honda, that butt! He doesn't deserve to be friends w/ jou since jou is too good for that butt-wipe! Hope jou realizes you don't need 'friends' like that.
Read4life chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
That was very sweet until that 'so-called-friend' interrupts. I have a bad feeling on what's going to happen...I just know that they are going to saying some rude, ignorant comments! But I'm sure Kiba will protect jou :)

Keep writing :D
Read4life chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Nicely written so far :)
Although I feel yugi is a jerk wait he is, I'm sure you don't actually think he's a bad friend the others I could see them say that but not yugi but whatever it's still good.

I got upset that Joey's friends think he's lying and what excuse is " his father wouldn't hit him since he's his only son" that bastard! If I was kiba I would have been more than pis*ed off on the fact that they think Joey is lying.

But your writing isn't bad and poor Joey getting raped I cryed b/c I didn't want that to happen :(
Keep writing :D
thewishtofly chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
what was the word?
thewishtofly chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
...i really want to know what the word said on his chest!

PS: sorry to bother you if its in a later chapter
Jordan chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
I must say i loved this story very much i have to say one of my favorites keepup the good work
Nightmother chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
just thought i let you know i think you meant for seto to say "i don't like you" not "i don't you like"