Reviews for Virtuous Hearts
Alex chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
this is a awesome story! i want to read more :) :) :)
QueenyLeAcH chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I hope you haven't abandoned this story...
SweetGurl818 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Aww. Man :( hope you get inspiration I really like this story :)
ataraxis chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Just finished watching TEP in a marathon session. Really thought Kuru and the Princess suited each other. Was upset when they introduced Caleb in season 2, because what...the writers decided to forget that Kuru was her one true love? If Omar could have secretly wed the Queen why cant Kuru. And Zamira is just so not meant for Kuru. Keep up with the writing, its great because I love the AU.
JustWriter2 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Reading, studying, and writing French all day has me alternnately thinking in French and English and while trying to think of what I wanted to review, my French tripped over my English and I lost my train of thought. Annyway, I still like your story very much; emotionally and plotwise. -jw'chan -
LoveShipper chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Ok I don't know if Vashan is a good or bad guy in this story so I don't know if it is a good thing that he knows where Lili is.
LoveShipper chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Aww we get to meet little Gretl and Yohan again. Thank goodness Kuru and Liliokalani have met these two cause now they have allies.
NeptuneTheGreat chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Love it! Your writing is very good, and have just the right amount of description, action, and dialog. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I am in love with this ; 3

Lol , this Vashan is more bearable ; Kuru is Kuru ; 3

Can't wait for them to meet !
Hitachiingirl2506 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm just gonna say this once . . .

iloveyou. 3 lol , I really like this :3
Sabrina EP Fan chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Don't leave me hanging! Plz upload the next chapter...or two...or ten A.S.A.P.! Ok, so I can liv with just the next chapter, for now, but u have to hurry! Seriously, please post. This story is do addictive and great! So love it, awesome, great job, etc., u kn
LoveShipper chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I like how Kuru is still respective but isn't afraid to tell the Princess what she needs to do to survive. I'm curious how the Princess likes hiding with her people.
Sabrina EP Fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Thaaannkk yoouu! Now I know that I am not the only one who hates Alex/Caleb and Kuru/Zamira. Die Caleb and Zamira! Go Kulex!(oh and like the story)
noukinav018 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! So Lili is going to a refuge...For the 1st time in her life she'll be with commoners :D

Do keep writing!
My Silver Heart chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter. Loved it again...of course! :)

Keep them coming!