Reviews for Skyscraper
bacs01 chapter 15 . 7/29
I really love this fic, and hope that you'll be able to complete it. I have tried to contact you on tumblr, but have never received any response. :(
Singerklainer333 chapter 20 . 7/15
I love your story so much! I first read it a couple years ago and fell in love with it instantly. I recently found your story again and decided to reread it. I really hope that you update it again soon. It is a wonderful piece of writing that shouldn't go unfinished. However, I understand how you didn't update for a while. I did the same thing with two of my stories. I haven't updated in about two years. I promised myself that I would update them before the summer is over. I hope you can do the same. I'm dying to find out what happens next! Much love and support!
I loved it so, so much! It was beautifully written! It was so meaningful! I just wish it didn't end right before Christmas! I wish you could of write at least one full chapter with Kurt and Blaine together! I wish you would continue, but I completely understand if you don't. Sometimes I just run out of ideas, and I get bored.
Music luvz me chapter 20 . 5/28
Omfg! This is so good! Only thing is: "it will not take 5 months to upload."

It been almost two year :'( it's really an amazing story, and I would hate to see it be incomplete.
Iceleaf13 chapter 20 . 2/17
I hope you have not abandoned this story. I really like it and I want to know what happens.
Iceleaf13 chapter 11 . 2/16
I do not know how to get to Blaine's monologue.
I am reading this on my 3DS and it is not very good at finding something from a fanfiction page.
Iceleaf13 chapter 9 . 2/16
I like that you do not rush Kurt's recovery. Many do.
They seem to be in a hurry to pair him with Blaine, but they do not give it the time to happen naturally.
UPDATE OR I'LL KILL MYSELF, SERIOUSLY I LIVE FOR THIS FANFIC!
Pinche Eragon ya actualiza :(
Danette25 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
UPDATE PLEASE !
gaby chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Will you still alive?! :v
bacs01 chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I really miss this fic. I hope you're able to update sometime soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
please update! i love this fic! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Minera206 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014