Reviews for Save Danny
sperry426 chapter 1 . 1/30
Sign me up! I miss Danny Phantom soooo much!
brookie chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
SIGN ME I'M IN LOVE WITH DANNY FENTON AND PHANTOM TRUTH BE TOLD IF I COULD HELP IT I'D BE WITH HIM RIGHT NOW AND WE BOTH HAVE GOST POWERS (goin gost I love doing that:-) )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I NEED DANNY BACK!

they left the show at a horrible ending and I need to know what happens next. (Personally I only think they got rid of Vlad to her us to stop watching but that just left us wanting more.) I WANT THE FROOTLOOP BACK. I also want to figure out if DxS survives. Yo me they should have done a crossover before PP or clockwork could just erase everyones minds. Dani needs to come back too, I want to know what happened to her...did she come back? Is she still stable? Butch if you are readiness this bring back phantom, Fenton, Manson, and Foley! And will tucker ever get a girlfriend?

Me: btw tuck you need a new pick up line

Tucker: what's wrong with this one. By the way that's tucker Foley, TF for too fine

Me: SHUT UP! I WILL GET DAN'S THERMOS AND I WILL GET HIM TO SHUT YOU UP!

Tucker: eep...

Clockwork: sorry aqua you cant have Dan's thermos for a stupid reason like that

Me: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Danny: you are not getting his thermos! *throws ectoblasts at me*

Me: SAM HELP HE IS GOING TO KILL ME

Sam: actually I find this amusing.

Me: you suck...

Tucker: I agree with Sam on this one

Me: you all suck. If you ever get transported to this world I hope you get mobbed by phangirls

Tucker: I have fangirls! * screams like a fangirl*

Me: oh boy * slaps tucker*

Tucker: owwww that hurt

Me: that's the point, anyway I hope they bring back Dp

Danny: I left?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I NEED DANNY BACK!

they leeft the show at a horrible ending and I need to know what happens next. (Personally I only think they got rid of Vlad to her us to stop watching but that just left us wanting more.) I WANT THE FROOTLOOP BACK. I also want to figure out if DxS survives. Yo me they should have done a crossover before PP or clockwork could just erase everyones minds. Dani needs to come back too, I want to know what happened to her...did she come back? Is she still stable? Butch if you are readiness this bring back phantom, Fenton, Manson, and Foley!

Me: btw tuck you need a new pick up line

Me: SHUT UP! I WILL GET AHOLD OF DANS THERMOUS AND.I WILL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Sign me up! Sign me up! SIGN ME UP! Or else I will die and haunt you for the rest of my afterlife!
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i want my DANNY PHANTOM BACK!

But i fear that Danny and Sam would have to break up

That would Tear me apart!
The-Queen-of-the-Pirates chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love Danny Phantom! I was so sad when the series ended. Your teacher lies, this is totally an essay XD. I dunno maybey you just have to explain more or something. But anyway I'll sign the petition. SAVE DANNY! :D
ckittykatty chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
hey. ill sign ur petition. but ur not the only one fighting. go to .com or .com to see what i mean. ps wheres ur petition?
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
very nice job! :D i really liked it! :D
The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I miss Danny Phantom too! I really wish they would bring it back! Your report was really intresting to read. I always wondered about these people but never had the will to look them up. now enough of my sleepless rambles, you did awesome job on this extremely random report :)

Sincerly