Reviews for Heat of the Moment
MidnightPenguin chapter 10 . 1/2
Oh my goodness I originally became a Sam girl when I started watching Supernatural, but when all the Fics had an Oc who was a gifted child like Sam it turned me off. I became a Dean girl because of how much he loves Sam and he's just broken and omg they both are broken and I just want to find a story where the boys fall in love settle down and have a family without looking over their shoulders! This was a good Sam fic, I'm glad that Halley didn't scream"teenage girl" to me when I started reading this. I absolutely hate those, they're in their twentys yet have thought process's of fifteen year olds. Sorry for the long review! It was very good, can't wait for the next update!
Revenger Tigger chapter 10 . 1/1
There literally aren't words to describe how much I love this story. Like none. It's absolutely amazing and I love it so much, especially the dynamic between Sam and Halley. Can't wait for the rest of the story! Please update soon. Xxoo Tigger
SPARKELS77 chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Aa so good 3
AmandaM chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Great Chapter.
mamareadstomuch2 chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
I love how gender and sweet this is...ahhh the feels
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
3 So good!3
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
NeonBe8tz chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
I really love your chapters. I like Halley's personality when she tries convincing Sam that he's now different. I really want to see what happens after this chapter. 3
SuperVikinggirl chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
Whew! I think I need a cigarette...and I don't smoke! That was steamy!

And thanks for the kind words! I am so glad that anything that I wrote to you in my comments may have given you any kind of inspiration or motivation to continue writing. Writing is a gift and you have a wonderful natural style that allows the reader to just tumble into your world and live in it even for just a moment. So thanks for writing, I hope you always find inspiration to do so!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Fantastic chapter! Love it when Sam takes over...! lol!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
3 3 3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
:D
NeonBe8tz chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I really want to read more!️️
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I just found this story your wrote and I just love it! Loved that Dean had Jo and that Sam seems to have a blossoming romance with your wonderful OC Halley. And then I finished chapter 4 and the story just stopped. I was wondering if you could tell me how it ends..? I would hope for additional chapters but I can see that you stopped writing this story long ago...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »