Reviews for Heat of the Moment
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I just found this story your wrote and I just love it! Loved that Dean had Jo and that Sam seems to have a blossoming romance with your wonderful OC Halley. And then I finished chapter 4 and the story just stopped. I was wondering if you could tell me how it ends..? I would hope for additional chapters but I can see that you stopped writing this story long ago...
thekeeperoftime chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Oh boy! Good characterization and plot! Hopefully you will update soon!
Lolly chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Love this so far! Please continue! And I wouldn't mind some more Sam and Halley action in the future... :)
brokenbones14 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
please continue this story..I'm hooked!
Karrie chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Please please please UPDATE!
EvaDean chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I absolutely love your OC and this story. Would love to read more of this story...
colortheskyred chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Obsessed with you now!
Katha chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Really nice! Update soon!
gaarsaku4ever chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
This story is so good! I hope you update soon!
SPNjunkie25 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Ok this is an awsome story! soooo plz dont wait to update PLZ! and I'm adding you to my favorites list! :D xoxo
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow, that was well written! Nice job! I feel for Halley!
Woman of Letters chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Sam's feelings of inadequacy around Halley and shame for his actions while soulless give this story a poignancy and complexity, adding a richness to the romance. It also gives Sam a fiercer need to protect her. Halley is a wonderful OC because she's not a hunter, yet she's still a strong character and I think she's a good partner for Sam.

One of my favorite paragraphs, right after the attack on Halley: "Minutes pass. It's both forever and somehow not long enough. 'Halley,' I say finally, stroking my hand over her hair and forcing her to look at me. Bright blue eyes stare up at me and I get lost in them. I want to kiss her. I almost kiss her. 'We've gotta go.'"

So much regret and that missed opportunity in that paragraph that makes the reader go, "Oh, come on, Sam!" Yet it's definitely too soon for him to kiss her, it would be wrong for the story at this point. The whole passage rings true.
Ninavs2 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Great chapter! It's really sweet and it's nice that you're not rushing to get them together! Please, update soon!
stephaniew chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This one just makes me say "poooooor Sammy!" I continue to be stunned at how well you capture his struggles in this story. Trying to deal with how he feels now vs. what Soulless!Sam did makes for a great story and you really nail it here. The way that internal struggle becomes externalized as he tries to push her away as he remembers her in the bathroom, then pulls her back when she looks up at him is just perfection. Plus, Halley's resilience and trust in Sam is just breathtaking...even though she's in tears by the end of this chapter, she trusts him to take care of her and to hold her and keep her safe. *sigh*

My favorite part: "She looks like an angel. It's like some cosmic joke. That someone so sweet - so innocent - could ever end up with someone as damaged as me is absurd. I don't have a chance."

Again, poooor Sammy! I just wanted to hug him at the end of this! I'm really looking forward to what happens with these two!
sharoncarters chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Yay I'm so glad that you updated! I can't wait for a new chapter and more Sam and Halley. You are a really great writer and I'm looking forward to more of your work.