Reviews for Heat of the Moment
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Poor Halley :[
Catsluver chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Glad you are back to this story. Hope tosee more soon. Love some Sammy winchester.
Ninavs2 chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Oh please more! I really like this fic!
Katha chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very nice! I can really see soulless Sam here!
cactuscorsage chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Another good chapter! Well done.
cactuscorsage chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I enjoy the way you've written Sam's thought process. And I liked the thing about Humpty Dumpty.
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow. That was... powerful. I like it.
PennyParrish chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Please Please Please make this story as long as you can...It's really difficult to find good Sam/OC stories (also simply Sam ROMANTIC stories, it seems that everybody's drooling for Dean and nobody make us Sam girls happy!) and you are a very good writer, and I'm loving Halley so far!so please, more! :)
celeste301 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
The chapter was amazing and that last line summed it all up neatly and made it awesome!
celeste301 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Sorry to hear about your accident, hope it gets better soon. Love Dean and Jo together, you write them so well, can't wait to see how Halley reacts to Sam having no soul.

Love insecure Sam, he's adorably awkward.
stephaniew chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Another fantastic chapter! I love that she's still attracted to him, maybe more so, than she was before and that she sees so much difference. Great confession by the bridge where they met and wonderful that she believed him and accepted so easily. Her religious upbringing add an interesting element I would never have guessed. The scene at the house was powerful...having to see that and then he jumps right in to help her and protect her. And of course, the adorable story about how she got her name...:) Love love love the very last line...perfect wrap-up to this one!
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I love your Jo/Dean interaction in this chapter, as well as the way Jo talks to Sam. My favorite line was "Dean comes in. 'You,' he says, his face twisting into a frown as he looks at Jo. 'Better be right about this.' He turns to me. 'And you. Get your own girlfriend.' (Which is what Sam is doing, no? Even though he doesn't know it yet.)

I love this story. Can't wait to see how Sam and Halley's adventure unfolds.
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I really love where you're taking this story. From the conversation at the bridge to their discovery of her cat in her house and the way he helps her deal - the whole thing seems to flow very naturally. I love Halley's character and how she's drawn to Sam despite her past experience with Soulless Sam. Also love her religious aspect. It's nice to see a religious character in a story.

One of my favorite lines - because it's so descriptive of Halley's character - is: "I'm out of my mind. I didn't hesitate. I didn't even flinch. I just accepted it. Go with the flow, Halley. Follow that gut... If Mom were alive, I'd be getting the bridge jumping lecture."

Nice work!
sharoncarters chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
You are such a good writer. Even though I know they're gunna be together things like this kill me. I want them to hug or kiss or something but they can't yet xD Anyway, I will be anxiously awaiting your next update :)
stephaniew chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
You know I love how you write Sam and this is just more evidence of that. Totally captured his feelings after he got his soul back and started realizing some of things he did during that time. You really get inside his head and it's dead-on character-wise.

Dean and Jo are great together here. And the family concept is just beautiful...they're very sweet together. I loved that Jo was the one who totally understood why he needed to do this.

Loved this section in particular: I slam my fist into the mattress as I drop onto the bed. I hate this. I hate that I'm broken. That having my soul back has crippled me. Left me with headaches and painful memories of all the crap I'm guilty of.

Sam and Halley together were really well-done also. Her reaction was great and his was totally Sam. Plus I could totally see Jared looking all embarrassed and waving at them!

Can't wait to see what happens once they get on the road together and how Sam's gonna deal!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »