Reviews for Heat of the Moment
life is not a song chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Yay you finally updated! I'm sorry to hear about your accident; I hope you feel better. Update as soon as you can; I can't wait for the next chapter.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wicked soulless Sam... Hot... I like it!

stephaniew chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You know I adored this and I'm happy to see that other people are liking it too! Soulless!Sam is a great character and Jared really set him as diametrically opposed to our Sam. This really captured that sort of robotic, calculating, affect-less quality he had. I love Halley...she's very sweet and innocent and I think that plays nicely. Her conflict here is palpable...I found it particularly interesting that he seems to understand her better than she does. Really really really looking forward to where this goes!
celeste301 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Souless Sam is way hotter than he should be for a borderline bad guy. This was awesome! can't wait to see how re-ensouled Sam reacts when he finds out.
Jami Deadly chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Loved this. I was truly sad when i saw there wasn't more! Detail was spot on, not too much, not too little. I really hope you plan on writing more!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow, that was HOT. Talk about hit and run! I liked the line, "Who could say no to someone who looked like that?" Halley's a fun character, and her innocence and sweetness will make a nice counterpoint to Sam, Soulless or not.
Jeune Coeur chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Well you've certainly caught my interest! LOL. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Update soon please! )
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Talk about Heat Of The Moment! Oh God, soulless Sam cannot get any sexier... i will happily forget to lock the bathroom door for him :P

great job with the chapter, though. I like the format, with the journal entries, then the narrating and stuff. Halley's a different character, i like her :) Can't wait to see what mess Sam drags her into! Looking forward to more thrills!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I so like that you have decided to give Sam some love time.

For a guy who looks like he does, I don't know why there are so few romance stories with him as the protagonist!

He has so many facets too, from green teen Sam to demon blood Sam to normal Sam to soulless Sam and to post-hell Sam, each one probably having a different approach to love and sex.

Loved your story and I am looking forward to more :-)
annie167 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Thankyou! Can't wait to see where this goes. Don't know why Soulless Sam is not fanfic'd (?) more. He's smokin' hot. But how are you going to revolve a story around a relationship with him... he's not the hangin' about type. Don't keep us waiting long for more. :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3