Reviews for Captain for a Week
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 1 . 5/10
Loved the entire thing! Especially the bit at the very end with Kenpachi and Shunsui.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
*writing*Kenpachi...steals...Shunsui's...sake...when...his pay...is docked...to pay...for...damages. Got it. I don't know when, but at some point down the line, I am definitely adding that tidbit somewhere.

Most pointless: Captain Momo. Most hilarious: Captains Renji & Nanao. Most impressive: Lieutenant Yamamoto (He's the only one who really got a break out of all this).

Keep up the great work!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I just loved the Byakuya Reni part. Makes you remember that byakun is actually very hot-headed and his smugness kills me xD
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I amn adicted to you're crack XD... That soudned wrong :S You know what I ment! any way..

Gahh I really wanna see those picture of Toshiro now 3 So cute" I can jsut picteu him with a panda hat on 3 And lol Shuuhie with his swishy cape/ captins coat . I would do that to... Poor Kira . squads eight and eleven were pricless to XD
Elise chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
AWESOME story. :)
AmniIsRoving chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
LOL, I could do with more stories like this, it was very humorous! Great job! I look forward to reading more by you, best of luck with your muse!
Amni
Bubbles975 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Haha, I loved this! I was grinning throughout the entire thing! Just be glad this doesn't actually happen...I think that the Soul Society would explode...
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Poor Squads 1 and 3. And 4 and 13 were both good as well. 6 was funny.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
the last part... :D hahah great job!
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was wonderful!
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Listen, if there's one thing in this story, it's that this fic is freaking hilarious! All the characters are on-the-spot, and there's little to no OOC!

My favorites were Squads 2, 5, 6, and 10 because I felt they were the funniest. Typical Soi Fon, being a total control freak. Same old Hinamori, obsessing over Aizen, and Renji, stressing over his confusion! I was really looking forward to seeing Matsumoto being Toshiro's captain as I was reading this, and I was more than satisfied (although the panda costume was a bit unexpected...I expected her to make him do menial tasks for her, i.e., paint her nails, take her to a spa, etc.)!

Thanks so much for writing this! It made my day!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Poor Sasakibe. Poor Kira.

Aww. That was a nice thing to do, Unohana.

Renji does seem like he's slack off on paperwork, and he's not that bad off.

Someone please smack some sense into Hinamori. Please.

Iba, you moron. Yeah, Shunsui was asking for it. Rangiku is evil.

Oh, yeah, Ikkaku and Yumichika are having fun with this.

Nemu is a Kurotsuchi clone. (That's kind of redundant. She literally is his fem-clone.)

Huh. So Rukia is the real power in Squad 13 when Captain Ukitake is out sick. That's not really very surprising.
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Well, that was fun to read. Squad 2, 9 & 11 are funny. Poor Kenpachi for not getting his wages, but he more than makes it up by stealing Shunsui's sake. Haha.
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Dear lord, Gin, is that all you do for a living?

Booby-trapping every hallway around you!
Rein Lloyd chapter 1 . 1/10/2012