Reviews for Captain for a Week
lmaooooo this is some twelfth night shit right here
tw chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
good job
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
funny and a good Read
AlePad chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Loool so good!
hotta chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
OMG this is absolutely hilarious, just utterly brilliant! LOL all the way!
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Loved the entire thing! Especially the bit at the very end with Kenpachi and Shunsui.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
*writing*Kenpachi...steals...Shunsui's...sake...when...his pay...is docked...to pay...for...damages. Got it. I don't know when, but at some point down the line, I am definitely adding that tidbit somewhere.

Most pointless: Captain Momo. Most hilarious: Captains Renji & Nanao. Most impressive: Lieutenant Yamamoto (He's the only one who really got a break out of all this).

Keep up the great work!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I just loved the Byakuya Reni part. Makes you remember that byakun is actually very hot-headed and his smugness kills me xD
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I amn adicted to you're crack XD... That soudned wrong :S You know what I ment! any way..

Gahh I really wanna see those picture of Toshiro now 3 So cute" I can jsut picteu him with a panda hat on 3 And lol Shuuhie with his swishy cape/ captins coat . I would do that to... Poor Kira . squads eight and eleven were pricless to XD
Elise chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
AWESOME story. :)
AmniIsRoving chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
LOL, I could do with more stories like this, it was very humorous! Great job! I look forward to reading more by you, best of luck with your muse!
Amni
Bubbles975 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Haha, I loved this! I was grinning throughout the entire thing! Just be glad this doesn't actually happen...I think that the Soul Society would explode...
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Poor Squads 1 and 3. And 4 and 13 were both good as well. 6 was funny.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
the last part... :D hahah great job!
SkyeDonovan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012