Reviews for Friction Match
pinecat chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
LOVED IT/SHIP IT! Oh gurd, your story is amazing and it was written awesomely and thank you for making such a great story
beserkerbeast chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Really enjoyed this story
Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Frank and Hazel. Hazel and Frank. You murdering me? Yep...
Do you want to break my feels?!
Frazel. SoN. HoO. -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is astounding . . . why aren't you a writer on the show?
Sarah Lynne chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I adore what you've done here. You've built a nail biting-ly tense AU that still captures all the gritty determination to survive and the horror these people face from both the dead and the living. You've delved into Daryl's character and mind very well. Seeing him torn between these two loyalties in his life and finally making a choice was a fascinating journey. I was tense all the way through reading this and only wished it could continue on. :D Thanks for sharing this wonderful addition to the Walking Dead fandom.
Jai Rose chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
HOLY CRAP! that was one amazing story! :D
wonderful wonderful wonderful!
kaiiju chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Thanks for the fantastic read!
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
So...I get to the last line of this story just as Lone Star's I'm Already There ends and my eyes are filled with tears and my throat is choked up. This was a really good story. The character development for everyone was nicely done. I like how you sorta combined the two TWD verses(TV & Comics). Some of the events were the same, kind of the same, or completely different from what happens and it made for a very interesting read. I love the fact that you wrote this in Daryl's POV. Well done! I'm definitely fav-ing!

Jessica
Rat chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Very good story, I like your writing style. Think your characterization of Daryl is spot on, as he he has to face choosing between family or friends. Excellent style and pacing.
Designation chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
This entire story was nothing short of excellent. Very well written, very plausible - every action and inaction of every character felt spot on. This is what I imagine Merle's return would be like: a slow, simmering and sinister sense of doom creeping up on the sidelines.
Rae Montgomery chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This was great! I love Daryl, and you made the development of his friendship with Glenn come about so naturally. I hope theres a sequel to this because I would love to know what happens to everyone after they escape. :)
Aimmy14 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
This story is awesome. It capture everyone personalities perfectly. The way the style was somewhat disjointed added a bit more reality to the story. I REALLY hope you write more for this fandom.
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Oops, I subscribed before realizing it was over. xD Hey, I'm tired. xD

I can't believe its over. Q_Q that was seriously one of THE BEST and most well written fanfictions I have ever read. I mean, seriously. A good portion of Fanfiction authors lack any knowledge of writing, and stick a poorly written, grammatically incorrect, mish-mash of sentences on here mearly to satisfy their fangirl (or boy) needs. xD And half the time its someone over the age of, like, 18 who just never paid attention in English class. And /I/ could do a better job, and I'm 14. But this story was so well written! It could be an actual published story!

So great job. :) I enjoyed every minute of reading this fic!
Rahmi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I reviewed this on AO3, but I was excited to find it here too! I still really adore your take on Daryl, Glenn, and even Merle.
talon81 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
woot what a awesome story! it was so well written. I love the way you had Glenn and Daryl act around each other and how the walkers aren't the only thing to fear out there! :D