Reviews for YingYang
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Love it so much.
papiliokaze chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Once again Harry is not short for Hadrian! Even wikipedia says and I quote: "Harry is a male given name, the Middle English form of Henry. It is also sometimes used as a diminutive form of Harold."
LightningWolfen chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
You did a good job on this story
kyradelia chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
NNNOOOONN ne t'arrete pas
j'adore moi merci pour l'histoire en esperent une suite ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Continue please
Sevvus chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
omg whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! it's been so long since this has been updated..and honestly didn't think it was going to be very interesting at first cause it's not the usual things i read and..I actually don't like the twilight series, but I was bored and SOMETHING in the summery made me want to read it. so i did and oh my god i love it so damn much...I'm so depressed right now cause you stopped writing it.

YOU MADE ME ENJOY TWILIGHT OF ALL THINGS! and I actually really..love (oh gawed thats weird) the characters now which is FREAKING STRANGE as all hell!

cause I read the books and..I didn't like any of it..characters didn't grow on me, and I could care less to what happened to them.
BUT THIS MADE ME INVESTED! I care about them, and ...I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad right now!

If you ever come back to this story...or just ..make a reboot of it or something! I will love you forever and you neeeeeeed to tell me you are doing so, cause that would just be the best thing ever...
burntblood.1982 chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Please update
darkpercy5 chapter 10 . 7/8/2015
Please continue. I love it. :)
Lol9089 chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
love the pairing. you have a really good plot.
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
So cool
ioname2you chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
I really like this story, not enough harry/emmett pairing around. Please continue the story. I want to know what happens next.
lordcromwell chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
When are we gonna see an update to this one? Its a good story and I would love to see it continued
little chibi cherub chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Omd that was really goooood! :D I haven't enjoyed a story like this in a while
Is the story ever going to be updated? Please?
Pouika chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Thank you for this story ! But there is no next ?
cool chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
YingYang is a good story so far, can't wait for the update.