Reviews for Happiness is a State of Mind
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Can't wait for an update
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I can't believe there's no more to read your story is just so amazing and when I saw there was going to be a sequel I was ecstatic an dying to read it but now there's no more to read and I'm a little sad because I don't get to read more. I hope you update soon and pm me. Can't wait to read more of your fabulous story!
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Chapter after chapter you just keep making the story amazing Im hooked and theres only one chapter left to read that's up, I'm really hope you post soon or message me or w/e because I am dying to read more I'm just as hooked on this as I am on the all grown up series by VanessaWolfe724
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
You did an amazing job for your first time writing a lemon I dont think I've ever read a better written one well other then the extremely overtly descriptive ones, but this was yet again another amazing chapter and I would Leto be your beta I'm really great to run ideas past and everything and would be so honored to beta for such a great author like yourself
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I am loving this story just as much as I love the natural path you are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to see how this story will turn out
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Simply amazing, I have the feeling that by the time I'm done reading this you will have done an outstanding job again just like with the natural path. Keep doing what your doing :D
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Fantastic and only chapter 2 so far, need I say more?
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ok just read the first chapter and already I adore it I can already tell that it's going to be just as amazing as the natural path but i saw the date you last updated and it's been awhile probably around 3 months and I'll probably finish what you have posted by the time I go to bed tonight lol you need to update if you need any help just pm me, idk that you know who this is considering I changed my name on ff but I pmd you so yeah if you need any help just give me a shout lol. And if I didn't already say it, great job im loving it already and plan to review on every chapter lol
alicestilinski chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Love this fic the one previously :D well written and just a cute story! Please update soon!
E'Janee chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
update soon.
Staci chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
I really enjoy your story so far, but can you clear up the confusion I have. This is a flashback, but earlier on Carlisle had helped out with Aidan...Please update soon, I love your fanfic!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I'm to lazy to log In but I will put a review! The fights they have are great! They have cons and pros to the situation and I like that. Keep up the good work!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I love your twilight series! Continue!
ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I think this story is just so cute! I liked the moment on the airplane when they were on their way to Florida, and I LOVE Renee. This story makes me happy. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »