Reviews for I am Black Light
Marcus.D the Bastard chapter 5 . 4/19
so that happened.
wolf chapter 5 . 4/13
awesome love ending of this chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Pls continue pls
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
I just love how our protagonist is taking this in stride. "Oh, I fell from a dropship, survived, grew armor out of my skin, and ate another Terran? Clearly the appropriate response to this situation is to kill some Zerg!"
Annoy mouse chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Very interesting. Can't say I wouldn't try to join the Zerg, though.

Any chance of updates?
mason chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I would love to see this story continued
TimberlineWolf chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
DAMN dude! this is awsome!
you gonna finish it?
LeviathanTamer chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
heh heh very nice introduction you made there Black

CONSIDER THIS STORY FOLLOWED.
Styx chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Viking not vicking

OK nice info dump to establish Blacks character. Also the test shows the Dominions attitude to its citizens/recruits. I like it.

Btw look up Unfamiliar on TvTropes if you don't already know it :)
Styx chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It's The Zerg (plural) although Blacklight can be forgiven for being a unreliable narrator, also people not peoples.

Otherwise nice premise, good work on the descriptions. Short and matching the frantic pace of the action.
starspawn07 chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Your style looks spontaneous and down-to-earth.

The tension is also just right, for now.

Take your time, but keep the good stuff comin :)
starspawn07 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
hmm, looks promising :)

I'll give a more relevant review when I've read the latest chapter.
Trunnwildcat chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
So far so good, keep up the good work. *U*d
He Who See's chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
"Hey, I'm Black."

-I didn't know Blacklight was...black!

Cool!
He Who See's chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Interesting as always (though I could have done without him acquiring some of the traits of the first person he consumed, I suppose he'll have trouble sorting through the memmories and emotions at first). Though I have to ask...is Black Light a zerg, part of the black-light virus, or some horrible...horrible...horrible...combination of the two?

Also, not to sound desperate (which I'm totally not *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*), but is it at anyways possible for...you to review any of my stuff? I'm serious. I've been here for months and I've only ever gotten two reviews. I can't stick with a story for very long without other people support (or lack thereof paradoxially)!