Reviews for Snakelike
Itsupiki Okami chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
I have enjoyed this story a lot so far and I can't wait for the next update
Alice chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
You sure seceded in making the most of that scene! Tho you kinda over used 'semen' in the paragraph where they came, I suggest switching the word out for: cum, release, satisfaction or the ever popular 'spunk'.
Lol I hope at least one of my reviews has been even a little helpful.
Alice
Alice chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
Oh my! I hope everything turned out alright with your boyfriend!( unless he ends up being a dick in which case, screw him you're out of his league!)
Alice chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Just noticed a small inconsistency, you mentioned that there was only one bathroom that they shared when describing snapeds quarters, but in this chapter you said that snape went to his private bathroom.

( ps sorry for only having (hopefully positively received) critiques and no written compliments yet I tend to wait until I finish reading all that is availible to me first but I do like it thus far even if does not seem so)
Alice chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
While I am under the imprestion that you attempted to describe in an eloquent manor, Harry vomiting over the side of his bed, you instead said that 'he barely made it over the side of his bed before emptying the contents of his bowles' you said that he, to put it bluntly, shit himself as ones bowels refers to the small and large intestines. You may want to fix that. I apologize if this review came across as rude as that is not my intention.
Hoping this message finds you in good health,
Alice
kimonobabe32 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
i love how your story is going ... i just have one question, how are you going to male the dursleys react when harry goes home as a snake hybrid?
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Also I've worked out who's attacking Harry! TDFSWBR / RBW,SF,DT - its just there initials backwards right? (wont spell out who encase someone reads comment)
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
This is a really good fic! please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Shit that was hot!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
A purring snake...
Please write more soon. Thank you
moonlitcat chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Wow. Your writing has improved since your last update. I was reading this on hpfandom but I'm quite pleased to have found it here on . Keep up the good work.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Ooh, Voldemort isn't going to like what he's going to hear about this! Tsk, I imagine all the trouble will be happening, even Draco will be shocked to see this happening.
Midnightblue20 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I' m loving this story so far but you have not updated for awhile. so please do so soon I can' t wait to find out what happens next.
jennifer87 chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Noooooo lol why? just when it was getting really good. Can't wait to read the next chapter.