Reviews for Not Just a Phase
Chickie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awe, they just can't catch a break :/

I really liked the pacing of the story, it felt natural.

The only thing that bothered me is how many times Andre said "girl", it started to get a bit repetitive.

Overall, I really liked the story :)
DevinneMaddox chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Really great writing, I loved it.
JadeLynAshley chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
why do you have him saying girl like every other word?
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 10/19/2011

this was so sad, yet so beautiful. you have a sirius gift for writing, babe. x3 :D

i loved it. :D

{sorry this review is such a fail, btw. :P}
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love it. So sweet yet sad and cliche, yet not too much that it makes me sick of it :)
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I kind of liked it. Kind of. Like it was satisfying Jandre, I always want to get them together but I have no idea HOW because I like Bade and can't picture them truly breaking up.

But it was great.

Is this a helpful review? No. But whatever.
Redruler chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was good! Thanks for the refreshing story!
toughlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awe I loved It
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Whyyyy! Why can't there be any happy endings? I strongly believed that Jade and Andre were going to get together in the end, because it was so clear how much Andre loved her, and how Jade really wanted him. But they can't get their act together. Any way I loved this fic. I'm loving all of the jandre being post. This is the JANDRE ERA!
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I'm not in a good mood now. I've been reading angst Jandre fics and this... This is the best.

Oh keep up the good work! Just loved every word in this fic. Literally.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww. After the episode tonight I really don't mind Jandre; I loved how sweet Jade was with him, and how in love, like TRULY in love, he was with her. He wanted to kiss the Tori version of her, and the only thing stopping him from really singing the song to her and asking her out was Beck. I don't think those feelings are really gone. And Tandre officially now seem like best friends; super close but not much more. I have no idea what pairing is gonna be endgame now [please not Cabbie :( It is icky], this show has so many.

I support a lot of couples, but my OTP for this show is RobbieTori; so will you write a JandreRori fic? They seem unlikely but I love 'em.
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 10/8/2011

I'm usually not a fan of Jade and Andrè, but I liked this fic A LOT! Can't wait for Jade gets crushed tonight! :D
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
oh my god, hi, this is one of the best jandre fics i've ever read, it's so fucking them with her always disappearing and he's the grandpa, and the end with the engagements, endless jandre tears. okay, i'm gonna stop ranting now and just say that this is amazing and perfect.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good Story
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 10/8/2011

Madling you keep amazing me with your fantastic ability to get into characters and make them extraordinarily deep and even more 3 dimensional than Dan Schneider did. And then you made me ship Jandre, and I really loved it and ASDFGHJKL thank you dear!

The ending was perfect, by the way. It gave us enough to think, and I love endings like that.