Reviews for Separated
yukikosnow139 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
This story is cute and good with the right amount of mystery
leamon-sensai chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
love, loved,loved this story!
Midnight walker 27 chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
This is awesome and so adorable XD cant wait till the next chapter
Call me 27 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Ok. So this has been bugging me. What was the 'tube' ( I keep on getting perverted thoughts about.) So this has to be cleared up! .
FallenxLinkin chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Ah that was worth the wait! Completely not expecting Alaude to be Tsuna's first kiss though :))

Since Tsuna is with Kyouya now does that mean Giotto is with Alaude?
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
loved it!
this was a really funny chapter
wow everybody loves tsuna
it's a wonder how he doesn't die of suffication with all those hugs from the girls
aww cute moments with alaude and jealous kyoya
lol kyouya is the sex god XD
update soon i love this story so so so much
btw what happened to crazy face and when are we gonna learn what tsuna does for his job?
R3iga1004 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
wow i love this fic so much
kyahhh Tsuna and Toshio are so cute
owhhh its a great fic
Rikkai and hyotei lover chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
update real soon k
i love love love love your story
it's so great
i wonder when tsuna is gonna tell everybody what he does for a job
Umbraic Skylark chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Whoa, didn't expect there to be a Viewfinder character here! That was a surprise!

haha!

FallenxLinkin chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Hooray Chapter 10! I can't wait for more!
Ne is Tsuna ever gonna meet Nana or Iemitsu? When will Tsuna's work be revealed? Will Tsuna's Albito-nii disapprove of Kyouya? I can feel he will.. Oh well that's all for you to know and for me to find out ne?
Good work :))
karen chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
cuteeeee
Love how tsuna interacts with kyoya eventhough kyoya kind of OOC
I have looked this fic for awhile but never really read it, this is my first time read this story and it's good
FallenxLinkin chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
This is so cute! I can't wait!lease update soon.
LH chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I like your story. I'm wondering a bit about Giotto. I assume he found Tsuna because he visited the festival. Will he be making another appearance since he is Tsuna's and Toshio's older brother? Does Tsuna not feel comfortable around Giotto?
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Interesting story! kinda harsh on hana... ryohei should have followed him out to make her happy 8'D it certainly made me interested in what tsuna actually do, I'm guessing mafia related (to vindice maybe?) And facing nana and iemitsu. good luck in your next chapter
zero-amu chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Hi there, this chapter is really good and funny XD I kinda spot this mistake:
"Oh nothing. So what did mom say?" asked Byakuran, Tsuna-nii stared at him before telling what his mom said,

Shouldn't it be "asked Tsuna-nio, Byakuran stared at him..." instead?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »