Reviews for Research and Evidence
levicat chapter 1 . 1/9
it's a really, really good story! I haven't thought how Storm could pick the perfect time to show up. Looking forward for next chapters!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
You know...thats an interesting idea there. What if Sun (Grisia) had been in Roland's place instead?
Frosty Counsel chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is very good. I think you portrayed the characters correctly and anyways Roland was an orphan so going home to see his family is a little bit (huge) far off the mark, as for Fire... Do you mean Blaze? And Amanda, was she mentioned in the book? I dont remember reading her there...
Not to be mean but some parts could be turned much more fluidly:
The air was strong with death, of decay, of despair. I think it would go more fluidly as 'The air was strong with the smell of despair, death and decay' i think only.
his anger grew and grew 'his anger grew stronger with every passing evidence'
she didn't try to take things further when he talked with her, and being a maid, she did hear a lot of things, even in passing. 'She didn't take things too far when they talked and being a maid, she would hear things, even in passing'
Im sorry in advanced if I offended you with this, I just like giving serious reviews to what I deem note worthy and your story is good but it could be even better. Not that Im saying your bad at this...
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
poor storm
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wait, I thought Elijah didn't know Roland that well...
Meh, good read anyways
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Interesting! And it does explain a LOT that Sun so casually glazes over in the actual novel. :P Heh, just like Sun to give Storm such incredibly vague instructions, and just like Storm to actually figure them out and carry them out so perfectly!
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Pfft, I don't think Storm would ever think that Sun would have become a royal knight if he failed the election... He would have been a priest _

Other than that everything was good... Although I don't see why it's Rated M... A T would suffice. Well that's it, bye./
aerinoutlander chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
O_o not bad characterization of Storm I don't think you did to bad with the flirty part especially considering his supposed hidden personality XD. I think he would have reflected more of recent events and Sun's habit of getting even...