Reviews for Nightcap
Talktidy chapter 1 . 5/16

What a well written little piece this is. I enjoyed it very much.

DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"don't mention it to McGee."

Awesomeness! I wish things like this were included in the show... LOVE! awesome!
Merandus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was absolutely wonderful and I very much enjoyed reading it.

Looking forward to your next piece.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Excellent banter, I could imagine this playing out after that episode. Well done!
meb chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was a very enjoyable story. Your sense of humor is wonderful and you never stray far from their real characters. I wish we could see this type of friendship on the show. Since we don't, I'm glad we have you to supply us with these amusing tags.
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011

very nice.

wish we'd been treated to what happened next.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, yay!

This is exactly what I was hoping might occur when I saw Tony and Ziva leave together, and I'm glad someone wrote it down.

This made me laugh. A lot. The banter was hilarious, in character, with just a dash of Tiva. I love the way you write their friendship, with Tony being annoying and Ziva being annoyed. It makes me laugh.

Write a second chapter? In which the McGeek makes his appearance. Pwease?
ytteb chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I enjoyed this very much - great banter between Tony and Ziva and very good 'Tony pretending not to care' and Ziva seeing right through it but not in a patronising or condesceding way. Thank you!
hundan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
We really need to see this sort of thing on the show, I loved it! And I loved the comment when Tony told Ziva she was invited to his dad's birthday and it meant that his friends would hit on her and it would give her more reason to punch people, that made me laugh. This was fantastic, you are such a great author!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love this! The Tony/Ziva friendship is adorable! GREAT JOB! EXCELLENT!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
they totally left together! :D and i was hoping someone would write such a tag for the ep and thank you so much, you never disappoint. i love the banter about the annex and lol ziva mentioning poland hehehe. :) and i love mcgee calling and him not wanting to interrupt tony/ziva but they're a trio so of course he has to come. i love it. thank you for this!
OrangeMonkey7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked it. I wish you'd write another chapter detailing the conversation once McGee arrives.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Really well done. You captured Tony and Ziva's voices perfectly. This felt very real and very natural.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I like this fic! Fluffy.

And of course, I love the finger touch :D

It's a very good fic; I think I actually learnt some things from it, lol!

M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I really, really liked this story.

Funny, sweet and caring.

With the tiniest bit of TIVA thrown in.

Just a darned fine story, my friend.

And Tony owning that sometimes he is not supportive enough but can be if he has warning beforehand...oh yeah.

I liked it a lot.